Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pilgrimage of Self

Anyone into ebay dropshipping? Tips/experience/advice would be appreciated.

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Im thinking of starting my very first business at 27. Im a lawyer but haven't actually had any job/work experience as of yet. And don't have any money currently but its likely that im gonna start at a firm very soon and as soon I get my paychecks, Im gonna invest em into starting my first very own business. Did research on the matter and following some dropshipping guys for a while now and I think that ebay dropshipping is a good beginner business. Easier than amazon or shopify dropshipping. Less potential to earn but less risk. Any tips/advice/insight would be appreciated.

My plan is to "learn how to hunt" as Leo would say, grow it so that I can make about 3.000-5.000 USD per month at least. (In my country 1 USD is 6 times my local currency which is TRY) so that is pretty awesome and comfortable for my country and then buy the life purpose course and discover my life purpose and build a business around my passion eventually.

DISCLAIMER: I have no delusions about starting a business in the sense that I know that it is not a get rich quick scheme.  Like any business, its gonna take a lot of work,effort,time and sacrifice to make a sustainable long term income off of it. And I'll probably encounter hurdles and struggles that I didn't know even was a thing. 

So please don't come in here with the assumption that im "just another naive sucker who fell into the easy money/get rich quick now with no effort info product scams". 

Overall business advice for a noob would be appreciated as well.

Edited by Pilgrimage of Self

Well, it is against eBay's policy to drop ship. If you are not in the country you are drop shipping in, then I would give you a few transactions before you get banned if you can make the account. 

Think outside of the box a little more, there is a full world of possibilities. You will waste so much time and energy, that you likely would have been better off just figuring out your purpose and pursing it. However, it is good to have some experience in business. But why not pick the thing that you think is your purpose? 

Edited by Average Investor

@Pilgrimage of Self Pursue spiritual awakening while working first. Once you achieve some spiritual growth and have some awakenings the life purpose course will be a breeze and you will find your purpose quick. I did this and once i had an awakening i've been breezing through the course, and i'm like 10% into the course and I already found my purpose.

@Raptorsin7 can you share more about your experience with the LP course , I've almost done , about 70% done but I still don't see how I make money and a career even tho leo said to ignore that . just been in a rut lately , would like some insight if you got any 

@LessonsSavesLifes Life purpose is what you're going to do to serve the world. We only have so much time on earth, and so what we do with most of our time, our jobs, has to be meaningful to us. I was hardcore into spirituality right about the time i began the course, and through 2 LSD trips, I found god and I have a clear purpose now. 

Through purpose you will make money because your motivation will be different. Most people do jobs solely for money, they don't actually care. But when you have purpose your motivation is completely different. You are doing it to serve others. 

My purpose moving forward is to start a mental health/video game/performance website to help unhappy gamers find more happiness through gaming. I am going to play popular games, get really good and use the games to spread my website, and use high level streamers as free advertising.

I was already naturally good at games and sports growing up, so the idea of doing something in line your with past experience made sense to me, and I think there is bliss in gaming, so the notion of following your bliss also makes sense. My purpose for playing is completely different from gamers. The only reason i'm playing games is because I know how miserable gamers are, because I was once a miserable gamer. I am going to shatter everyone and get really good fast because my drive is different. How many pro gamers/high level gamers are playing the game to help people and raise consciousness. I'm pretty sure close to none.

That's why life purpose works. I have a life purpose. So i will out compete everyone in the gaming industry and there's no way I won't be successful.