Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mattie

5 meo dmt free base ( vaped )

8 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have some questions about 5 meo dmt hcl and about freebase, the last i did 1 time.

First i will explain my experience; it was with a trip sitter and i made the decision to take 4 ho met 30 mg oral with 5 meo freebase vaped. Im sorry but i could not tell you the dosage of the meo, the proffesional tripsitter prepared everything for me. The first hit was long and slow and used all of the air that was in my lungs, i could see that the hallucinations where changing to a shine silver color and was wavy, the more i took the more daimond like they where, but after the huge hit it stopped at this and i got no further experience out of it.

Then after 15 minutes or so he prepared the vape again with what i assume a higher dose and again everything changed again to the same i mentioned before and then i told him to cut the music and the hallucination where gone, and then i was quiet for about 20 sec, and said, its weird to see how sober i still am under these circumstances, still no feelings aswell

Then after about 10 minutes i called him again to prepare another hit and i think he put a lot in there now, as i started the long vape process again i saw the vape turn in little pixels that where moving a bit and i laid back and felt that i was dying but in a peacefull way, like i went to him to die because it was my path to take, or that something will awate me, and then i saw a white light surround my vision from the side together with an infinitly higher pitching tone, this lasted for about 3 or 4 seconds before i started to really think i was going and screamed my lungs out of fear because i thought if the pitch gets any higher my body will explode and 2 or 3 seconds later i lost counciosness and dont remember some bits here and there like i was in a dream, i rememberd that i puked while i was out, this lasted for about 15 minutes and he told me i was screaming the whole time.

When i woke up my body was filled with infite love and felt the enery of the universe, but still there was an energy still in my body that felt like it gave a turbo boost to al my inner energy amd my jaws would occasionaly open from the energy release, like everyrhing was going 100 mph. 

Now i felt that i had an overdose with the last vape because i almost instantly lost conciosness, but with the lower doses i did not have a godly or mystical experience, can you only have this godly experience if you lose concioness? Can i have this god sense but still be there to experience it?

2nd question about the hcl insufflated version, im interrested about trying this since the process of death is slower hence learn more, my question is why nobody talks about a trip sitter with this version. If you lose conciossness and puke you can die.

Please explain your thoughts and hopefully i  can learn something more from u 

Losing consciousness is not the right way. Lower your dose.

You should be doing it rectally.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ok so insufflating is also not the way to go then? Wanted to try that next.

Im looking for the same feeling i had with the high dose without losing counciossness, but i feel like it must be a very thin line dose wise.

Do you know where i can get more info about rectal use?

Jeez, and not mixing with other substances until you figure out how to breakthrough.

Insufflated is ok if you don't know yet how to use it rectally.

2 hours ago, Mattie said:

but i feel like it must be a very thin line dose wise

Ok, wait. What the heck? What thin lines are you talking about? Get yourself a milligram scale if you don't have one.

BTW everything you want to know is already in the 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

Edited by Girzo

I found your video on how to use 5 meo rectally, thank you for making this, its very helpfull. Also to get the right dosages so ill probably go this route from now on.

@girzo 

Can you ellaborate on why exactly with 4 ho met you cant have a good breaktrough?

Im talking about a thin line because as i explained i had 3 vape tries increasing the dose and the first 2 tries i did not went out but also did not have THE experience you want from 5 meo but when i seemingly had to much as i woke up i had the infinite love and connexion i was looking for, so the perfect dose must be in between the second and the third getting that infinte love without going out.

Also my tripsitter had a scale but there was resedu in the vape aswell 

I think it will be best to do it rectal from now on for accuracy and longer and more gradual trip.

i looked in the 5 meo mega thread but its to much people saying all kinds of stuff and quite dufficult to search for some specifick answers for my question.

Ow and btw i still have a question in my original post about going at it alone and if thats save, i would like to know more about this.

I was told you should always do this with a trip sitter for safety, because the possibility of going out and puking as happenend to me, i understand it was because i had to much. What i want to know is, does this also apply to insufflating and or rectal use or is it only when smoked, or does it apply to all and just depends if you have taken to much? 

On 20.01.2020 at 9:35 PM, Mattie said:

Can you ellaborate on why exactly with 4 ho met you cant have a good breaktrough?

You can, but then you can also do it on 5-MeO only, which is safer and easier to dose. You don't know how the drugs potentiate each other, you don't even know yet how to dose a single substance to get a breakthrough. Don't make it harder for yourself.

Follow the guidelines regarding not eating for a few hours prior to the experience and dose accurately, see then if you puke. I never puke on psychedelics (even when dosing high) and almost always go solo. I am not sure to what degree puking depends on the physiology and how much on simply not following the best practice.

I puked when i was unconciouss, i did not eat for about 5 hours, but my tripsitter gave me 3 tabs of kurkuma supplement about 3 hours before i did the 5 meo, i assumed it was to potentiate the 4 ho met, i just did the research later on 5 meo and learned that it could be dangerous to have an maoi with 5 meo. 

Im not sure if i dare to try it alone even with rectal use if im still not sure if i will fo out and puke, because then the expeirience will be maybe real death.

Defently will do just the 5 meo from now on, but not sure if i want to do it with that guy again.