LoveandPurpose

changing the world - how much power does one really have?

6 posts in this topic

Will the (spiritual) evolution of our species happen at its own pace or do we have a signficant control over the pace of it?

A lot of theory on how to create less suffering on this planet is available, yet it doesn‘t change most people.

How can we implement (a few of) actualized.org‘s concepts on a broad scale? Do they have to be taught in school? But that won‘t be allowed because the people controlling it don‘t value the teachings, creating vicious circle.

Does change happen one individual at a time, at a slow pace in its own speed or can we speed up that process?

Are personalties like Gandhi or MLK needed? But have those really changed the people opposite of their views?

I can’t explain why exactly, but the longer I do this work, the more I feel that 1 individual has so much more influence than we ever give ourselves credit for. You affect life in an infinite amount of ways, and maybe the effect will never be as “big” or obvious as MLK, somehow it feels like this doesn’t matter. Your life, your actualization, your journey towards Truth, is supremely important both individually, collectively, and cosmically. Evolution can’t skip steps, there must be many, many, many micro level amounts of change before a ginormous leap in collective consciousness takes place. All life and all of reality is interconnected. It’s one giant butterfly effect. 

No idea if this words resonate or spark inspiration. Either way, my meanderings into consciousness have lead me to this position, that all lives are infinitely important and are all playing a role in something much bigger. The key takeaway - your individual journey is a necessary step for the evolution of humanity, treat your life as such despite how the events may or may not play out. Basically focus on your awakening and actualization and let life unfold how it will. 

The world is evolving every day. In 100 years you won't recognize it. But luckily you'll be dead by then, otherwise you'd probably have a fit ;)

Progress only seems slow relative to one human life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Will that change happen inevitably or will we have to fight(/move) towards that?

Can we know how that future will look like?

Mushrooms will rapidly change the world for the better, improving mental health across the board