Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

What Are going to happen to me or to my body doing Kundalini or doing kriya yoga?

14 posts in this topic

So yea i am going to buy book i decided to practice either kriya yoga or doing Kundalini so my question is what is kundalini and what is kriya yoga?? What is their significance??

Edited by John Iverson

Kundalini is a dormant force within you and once it rises entirely you will think MUCH faster it will be effortless, be much more loving, and possibly become celibate due to a decrease in the sex drive. Idk much about kriya but I did kundalini yoga specifically for the raising but at times many yoga practices mix.

3 minutes ago, Andrewww said:

Kundalini is a dormant force within you and once it rises entirely you will think MUCH faster it will be effortless, be much more loving, and possibly become celibate due to a decrease in the sex drive. Idk much about kriya but I did kundalini yoga specifically for the raising but at times many yoga practices mix.

Okay lets focus our attention in Kundalini. I heard that kriya yoga or yoga will unblock the blockages in your 7 chakras and every chakras you activated will have a manifestation, imagine you activated all your full potential will burts.. so what now in Kundalini?? Tell me more about Kundalini... how powerful kundalini is.. i also heard that Kundalini is focus on the third eye.. so more on seeing 

@John Iverson Yes it unblocks them through a period of time. Psychedelics can do as well though no guarantee an it isn't always safe, I'd just keep them as a tool and not as recreational thing. Pranayama techniques are a nice addition.

If you completely get the kundalini to rise you will think super fast like a genius. I experienced so this is all from personal details. You will be living in "heaven" internally. At this point you have a nondual and oneness state of consciousness so it will be hard to make you flinch but also you just are more understanding/forgiving of people due to gaining more and more self awareness/know thyself (third eye ajna chakra stuff, can do that through self questioning) an see the similarity between all of humanity like a school of fish.

Your will power increases greatly. You honestly might just begin seeing your brain as a tool for you to use and begin using it as your personal google when google/books aren't around or aren't answering your questions. The creativity skyrockets. 

The chakras are actually parts of the brain, yoga is a form of body hacking. The lower chakras are part of the lower part of the brain and vice versa. So what kundalini does is it strengthens every chakra starting from the green/heart and up and the lower ones aren't as strong hence celibacy/decreased sex drive, ALSO decreased levels of fear hence many of these people are very peaceful, also much less care about food. The parts of you that are animal decrease and the parts of you that are human increase.

To be honest the benefits are kinda like a clickbait article. Once you get it you'll want to spread it around to all the rest of humanity like those people on religious missions trying to "save" others. Because you literally start a new life now that your consciousness/brain is just ENHANCED to a advanced genius level of perception.

Edited by Andrewww

Nvm, I was misinformed about what is kundalini raising about.

Edited by purerogue

4 hours ago, Andrewww said:

I experienced so this is all from personal details. You will be living in "heaven" internally. At this point you have a nondual and oneness state of consciousness

how did you get there, can you explain? I am ready for kundalini awakening after 5 years of search

9 hours ago, Andrewww said:

ENHANCED to a advanced genius level of perception.

Wow this is a new discovery of mine! I am surprised

i was like, what !! Wowwwww!!! Wowwwww!! Wowwwwwww!!!!! 

I never thought that it is possible, and that kundalini way is to have super genius level of perception very veryyyy interesting!!! I'm glad ? 

So tell me your personal story of that kind of Perception, i wanna get inspired 

Edited by John Iverson

5 hours ago, purerogue said:

Nvm, I was misinformed about what is kundalini raising about.

What did you say? ?

@OBEler Just 1 psychedelic use to be honest. I didn't even know what kundalini was at the time it just happened to me. But my method is definitely not a guarantee and so many people don't even grow from taking multiple psychedelics. 

@John Iverson Life becomes easier for you because your brain analyzes things much faster. It's holy/clickbaity in the sense because you solve any question/problem much easier because you think much faster/creatively, to be honest when it got raised I thought to myself I'm like a robot with a heart lol, quickly analyzing. Also due to this you gain a lot more confidence an literally will think for yourself much more because of your brain's capacities considering how effortless it is. The subtle parts of your brain  become much much stronger such as will power.

What it feels like is the two hemispheres of the brain are communicating between each other very fast/interconnected. 

2 hours ago, Andrewww said:

@John Iverson Life becomes easier for you because your brain analyzes things much faster. It's holy/clickbaity in the sense because you solve any question/problem much easier because you think much faster/creatively, to be honest when it got raised I thought to myself I'm like a robot with a heart lol, quickly analyzing. Also due to this you gain a lot more confidence an literally will think for yourself much more because of your brain's capacities considering how effortless it is. The subtle parts of your brain  become much much stronger such as will power.

What it feels like is the two hemispheres of the brain are communicating between each other very fast/interconnected. 

How's your that kind of perception now? 

Was is changed in much stronger?

how is it now? 

@John Iverson

Now is about the same.  

Yes it becomes stronger/amplified/enhanced like as if your brain got on steroids or it got way more neurons. 

edit: another term you may hear it called is Cosmic Consciousness. That is because as a result of the purification process you become/feel much more connected to the planet and rest of the cosmos. An with the fast thinking you'll basically feel like you're a person from Star Trek/ some advanced civilization.

Edited by Andrewww

5 hours ago, John Iverson said:

What did you say? ?

Does not matter, what you should know this practice is to work trough energies and can damage your body, so if you want to invest time into it, I would carefully research it. 

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

Does not matter, what you should know this practice is to work trough energies and can damage your body, so if you want to invest time into it, I would carefully research it. 

Both are about energies, my question is what is the difference about the two, becuase i am choosing between the two.. i must choose the most interesting because my money is limited, so the most interesting one i am going to buy first

tho, i made this post to make people educate me 

Edited by John Iverson