MrDmitriiV

How to treat Misophonia?

25 posts in this topic

Keep in mind that the judgement of the coworker chewing his finger is the very same thought movement as judging yourself for being triggered by it. Those two judgements are not actually separate. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@tsuki Many wounds to heal yes, but I strongly urge anyone to not waste time with Stage Red devils like my dad. Those people are insane.

@mandyjw The thing is, I don't blame or judge people who do things I don't like. Its just a deep negative reaction. 

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

12 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Stage Red devils like my dad.

12 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@mandyjw  I don't blame or judge people who do things I don't like.

mmhmm

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@MrDmitriiV Everything is very connected. It seems like a reaction that follows a trigger is simply a response to that. A deep negative reaction is always a negative reaction to yourself, this is a well practiced thought/ reaction pattern. 

Instead of focusing specifically on this subject, pay attention to all the ways you judge yourself, going into thoughts that feel awful rather than dropping the thoughts and tuning into self love. 

Judgement/triggered is one movement, the trigger just means that the judgement occurs really fast. It's all the same effect of the illusion of separation. Love is the only thing that can heal or join it into one. 

We cannot judge ourselves for judging others if we want to stop judging. See the hilarity here?

We also have to be able to "see" how we judge without judgement. How? Self Love. No self, no other. 

44 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

I strongly urge anyone to not waste time with Stage Red devils like my dad.

@MrDmitriiV I didn't mean to imply that you should have a relationship with your father in the sense of being in touch, talking, etc.

I was merely advising you to attend to the wounds he has left you with. Feeling the pain, anger, fear and all the feelings you had to repress to feel relatively safe as a child. I was talking about mourning the lack of unconditional love that you may have been deprived of in childhood and the subsequent loss of the "perfect life" you would otherwise have. They may be the things that are being poked by the sound that annoys you.

Still, it must feel horrible to be reminded of your childhood this way. <hug>

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2