VeganAwake

Detrimental effects of "I am God" before Maya is seen through!

6 posts in this topic

Everybody's heard it on the pathless path but it's easily forgotten.

Enlightenment is not a gaining of knowledge, it's a falling away of Maya( the illusion of the self) simultaneously what is recognized is that you are one with the divine.(This is the description of True Awakening, not some deluded tweaked New Age Theory of Awakening) period.

It appears many people are tacking on the belief that I am God or the Ultimate Creator before seeing through Maya the illusion of the self, this is creating a detrimental inflated spiritual ego and causing people to prematurely believe they have attained liberation.

"The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"

One has to empty their glass completely.

If you believe you have already found the answer you will not be willing to recognize that you are caught in The Matrix being ran by Maya the illusion of the self.

"Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true"

- Adyashanti

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

That’s a great quote by Adya. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

"It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true"

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

20 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

That’s a great quote by Adya. 

I agree ❤ his words were priceless early on for me.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

LOL, I was just on GP's website a few hours ago...

6 minutes ago, halo said:

LOL, I was just on GP's website a few hours ago...

It's incredible right? and the experience all happened within THIS.... There is nothing outside of THIS ❤

Within THIS, everything happens asleep or awake ?

There is no right or wrong ❤