Conscious life

self Actualization and self defense

5 posts in this topic

as I am more self actualized and become more loving, people perceived my unlimited love as weakness, they try to attack by any means. even though my energy has more power than them, even small kids behave on me like kid, I see all of them operate out of Luciferan consciousness. their mind which they can't help, themselves which work as on old servival machines. 

What are your thoughts about this? 

Edited by Conscious life
missing statement

Are you sure you're not still putting out those vibes into the world yourself? True selfless love has absolutely no concept of "strength" or "weakness." It just does what it does always - love selflessly, no matter the context. If you are having issues where other people perceive your love to be "weak" (or perhaps you perceive them perceiving that), then it could mean you still have latent issues with manifesting love, perhaps this time directed at yourself.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Because in a pack mentality/ in the wilderness love is a sign of weakness and so you will naturally be tested by others that challenge your rank in the pack because they suspect that you are becoming weak. Remember love is still a relatively new concept to humans and so it will still conflict with habits that we have had for alot longer

As you grow you will see it doesn't matter if everyone belittle you or try to attack you by any means. You won't notice it anymore. You should focus on yourself more than on how others behave.

Keep doing personal development.

29 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

Because in a pack mentality/ in the wilderness love is a sign of weakness and so you will naturally be tested by others that challenge your rank in the pack because they suspect that you are becoming weak. Remember love is still a relatively new concept to humans and so it will still conflict with habits that we have had for alot longer

Love it.