Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

A Realization :)

4 posts in this topic

I was walking back home by the river´s boardwalk, thinking about why I am like I am, and how some people are (or at least look) so different than I am, including not only looks or personality, but just the way of living. This kind of thoughts always give me frustration and despair, emotions like "injustice", "jeaolously" have been very present in my mind the last 5-10 years, slowly increasing the past years although also slowly trying to become skeptic of them in the last year.

The Realization B|

The realization came when seconds later I had the thought in form of insight (because it was a kind of a deep "feeling" more than a thought) that this "fact", the fact of being an specific person with an specific identity is absolutely impossible. 

To you to be an specific person with an specific limited in time identity and nothing else, it would be neccesary that you (be careful in what you point to when I say "you"), in any moment of your life, you defined yourself and chose to become this "person" in fact. This hasn´t never happened, if that´d happened awareness will no longer exist in your experience. 

I have never defined myselfHow could I do it? How insane decision would that be? 

1. I am not a person living the dream of not being awareness. I am awareness living the dream that I am a person.
  2. I keep telling myself and assuming that I need to "get somewhere", or in some kind of "state of mind" to realize some existencial Truth...haha, no!! I am Truth, in other words, I am the one who never defined itself
Edited by Javfly33

Aha good, excellent! ^_^   ... so, what's your problem? :D

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

1 hour ago, Eph75 said:

Aha good, excellent! ^_^   ... so, what's your problem? :D

I guess I have no problems but I keep imaging them ?