Svartsaft

Im dissapointed in what i read here.

41 posts in this topic

@DreamScape

Yeah, exactly. It's sometimes annoying, but I'm aware of how my mind operates - to do something, first, I have to find meaning behind it. 

Like - when it comes to self - development, to even start, I had to find a meaning, an end goal, only after I discovered concept called enligthenment I got interested in working on myself (even though right now I know there is no "end goal").

Same to money, women etc -  I don't see any value in it per se. Getting money and financial stability is something I want to do to feed my reptilian brain and sense of security, so I can become more courageous and open myself to a world around me more - for example with starting Youtube channel.

Getting better with women is not for sex and pleasure either - it's more about getting more mature and grown man in a process. 

I really came down to earth after dealing with these traumas, emotions, patterns, insecurities. Like - what was I doing and thinking about my whole life? I wasted it, sitting in front of computer screen, just getting more knowledge, out of fear of "getting out there". 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed