Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Average Investor said:

I am starting to put reading as a priority above doing business work. I do my reading before I work on the business and I am getting a lot more consistent with it now. I am going to be able to crank out books more again I think. I am only reading like 1-3 hours a day, so not really anything crazy. Enough to learn some stuff though. I am having a hard time deciding what I really want to read.

After my latest trip I kind of fell out of my structural reading habits, and realized in the meanwhile it's kind of beneficial in a way. I read when I feel like reading and most often when that feeling occurs, I tend to feel like I've contemplated and integrated what I read. so I'm not forcing an overload of information into my mind. I find contemplating the information one reads to be just as if not more important than the information itself.  

@fridjonk That is a good point. Something for me to think about. I have not really been looking at my notes much at all. I am starting to go to paperback and I am going to try some stuff there for remembering and rereading things. I do like the habit. I really enjoy reading, but it is hard for me to sit down and do it sometimes. Once I start though I could go for quite awhile. 

I can see going through the list of books I have read I have only retained maybe 4-5 really well this year out of close to 30. I have bits and pieces from some of the books, but I see what you mean. I do have good notes on all of them though. I should start listening to audios of them again and summaries on youtube. 

I have been really fighting with trying to break out of some of the structures I have set for myself. Not to mention I have just been having some difficult ego back lashes lately. 

The way my room is set up and cleared now makes me feel so good being in here. I am really glad that I have invested the time and energy into this recently. I think this will boost my overall productivity and happiness just from this. I am going to do a deep clean every 1-2 weeks as well to maintain this. I am going to keep working on minimizing the amount of stuff that I have as well. A lot of this stuff is just clutter and it is hard to decide, when to get rid of something. My room feels peaceful and clean. My meditation set up in here is awesome too now that it is on the fool. I am able to go much longer and deeper in my sessions. Seriously, I wish that I invested in the money into this earlier. One of the best investments in myself in awhile. 

I am back to reading books off the life purpose course list and the one I am reading now is great. I really felt into reading today. I am taking the pressure off myself. I notice that I am gradually already getting kind of bored with gaming. My mind felt much much active and even pleasurable while reading vs what I would playing the game. I mostly spent today playing Deus Exus from 2000, meditating, and reading. It was honestly an awesome day off. I was thinking of working, but I can see I really need the rest. I am working on recovering my habits a bit more too. I want to crush it on Monday with reselling. I don't want to keep putting off the posters either. I have a run of parts and repair stuff to list and after that I am going right into it. This should give me something to do for quite awhile. I am probably going to save up $600 to buy all of the tubes that I need for them too. Once I have the tubs I will have a lot of free space again. I could invest another $400 into bulk dvds and start back into that business too. That would be amazing for my income. I need to appreciate more how far that I have come with this. Sure, it would be nice to be getting more sales right now. I am sure that I could be. Strange to think I am only performing 31% better than last year at this time even with the improvements I have made. On the other hand if I compounded 30% a year it would not take long to be killing it either. I also did not work all year on the reselling business. 

I am thinking about trying something like playing the saxophone. I love the sound of it in music and maybe it could be a fun hobby to do. Something that I have had in mind. My painting stuff showed up today and I might give some of that a go too soon. I had some fun last time I did some painting, but it has been quite a few months. I lucked out and a company accidently sent me a big paint set and let me keep it for free, so my investment has be minimal.

I do notice how much I love studying all of this kind of work. I feel like my life purpose is around this kind of stuff. A big part of me feels like I can't do it, or it won't be good. I realize this is a limiting belief. I know too though if I really want it that I could make it in this industry. I am just really not sure what route I would go. I don't want to make some crap that everyone else is making. I think setting too high of standards for myself is an issue. I did pretty good last time I did work with this stuff. My speaking skills are really good now too since I still train 1-2 times a week on speaking. I think what I need to do is keep girding out eBay as long as I need to. Really dive into this work deeply and get some serious results. While still mapping and planning this out. I am still going to work on the LPC and I suppose I am by reading this book anyway. I just need to get more serious about what I really want. Money is not going to get my happiness. I need it to build the foundation for where I want to go in life though. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

Today I am thankful for

Feeling a lot better from yesterday 

Deep vivd dreams

Amazing feeling in my room 

I need to get better at saying no to people. I need to pause and really decide if I want to help someone do something. I am probably hurting their feelings by blowing it off later. Not to mention it builds up resentment towards them. I am pretty busy and it isn't like I have time to do everyone else's errands or stuff they don't want to do. I am not one to ask for much in return myself and it really doesn't benefit me at all. It actually wastes a lot of my time. I am going to really set boundaries with people for what I am willing to do. 

I felt sick this morning and it seems like I am just struggling to get fully on top of reselling. I packed a bunch of orders today with a good feeling of flow from that. So that is a good start. Sales are doing pretty good also. I seem to be selling about $1,000 worth of stuff a week right now. I would like to try to build that into something more consistent. I am going to aim to list those posters, then revaluate what I want to do. I think I want to start mostly automating most of it and really work on a life purpose mainly. I can still sustain this business though with not as much effort. I just need to put in more time to build it up for that. Once I do that I will have a good amount of financial security and not be sweating bills and shit all the time. Not that I worry much now I just don't even want the thought of how much money I need for something or if I can afford it. 

I am doing so well with toast masters it seems like. I have been so good at keeping consistent with it and really putting in the work. I am basically past 50% of the way to DTM and it has not even been a year. I am starting a new pathways for presentation mastery, then I thing after this once I honestly might try doing the humor course. That will really put my out of my comfort zone, but I think that would be an amazing one to work on. I would like to work on being more expressive with humor in general. 

Today, I am thankful for:

Lots of orders! 

Great run at the park

Progress 

I was not really in the mood to do as much again today it seemed like. It seems like I have just hit some burnout with reselling. I worked my ass off for awhile there lol. I can go in and get some done tomorrow though. I shipped all of my stuff and did all the needed stuff. I got busy with toast masters and I decided to use my time to read and install my new reverse osmosis system. It took me a few hours to install and I am really excited to see how the quality of the water is tomorrow. It really was not that hard and I actually felt some flow doing a project like that. It was nice to do something else and I have really been wanting a nice water system for quite awhile. Everything will be ready in the morning for sure. 

I really want to work on doing self help videos next. I am feeling much more energized as pursuing this as my life purpose. I think this is part of why I have felt a lack of interest in the eBay thing more recently coupled with a bit of burnout. I want to build out a vision for what I what to complete and I might even continue to compile video ideas. At some point I am going to probably start making thumbnails gradually and start building up everything in advance. The idea will be to build enough content, so I can take a break and not have pressure to work on it when I need to. I notice that I seem to work really hard for about 6 months and I need a solid cool off period. If I can build this business around that it will be a lot more effective. I need all of the build up of content, so the algorithm actually picks up that I am active. I could have videos scheduled for the same time and day of the week and have them out consistently, so I can stay ahead. Building up an inventory of video ideas and stuff to shoot in a batch basically. That and I need to figure out a product that I can sell to make money. I need to be able to make money from this. I can probably manage eBay well enough part time to pay all of my bills if I build it up enough. I still want to do the life purpose course too. I just want to build this out and not feel overwhelmed in the process. The idea is for me to build something that I love and that I am passionate about. That and something that makes some money for survival. 

I am starting to put reading ahead of working out now. I would rather skip working out to read. I don't want to skip it all the time because I have to admit I enjoy running a lot too. I just need to prioritize value. I am definitely going to get some good runs in this week with how sunny it is. I really need to get as much sun as I can while it is still out. I am also going to be ordering some micro spikes too because I might climb a mountain again this winter. The one we were going to do only has a 24 mile path open and I am not doing that lol. I did the 8 mile one last time and it was a 12 hour round trip to the top and back with hardly any resting. 

Getting to read in the fun

This book 

Reverse osmosis system! 

Working on identifying and solving issues with my stomach currently. I am going to order a bunch of stuff in to start doing the detox from the toxin solution and see if that will help. It seems likely from the advice I was given recently that I likely have an issue with my gut. It would make sense from all of the BS I use to eat and I have not really done anything besides eat really clean to really promote it's healing. I am going to focus in on this heavily as I think that this is something key for me to do. 

It has blown me away the kind of traffic I am getting by listing items on Facebook for shipping. Some of my items are getting 1,000 views in a day! I would be lucky to get 100 on a really popular item on ebay. I am selling a ton of stuff on facebook and they waived all of my seller fees until the end of the month. I am going to make sure I get all of the rest of my items cross posted there asap. I am moving a ton of old inventory. 

I actually picked up some energy and got my work space clean today. I am starting to get back some momentum with my energy towards reselling. I even feel tired, so hoping I can get up on time tomorrow too. I have been crushing it with sales especially considering there has been a cool down on listing and me working on the business. I need to get back on top of it, so I can really milk the rest of 4th quarter. I am actually getting ahead on bills and getting savings etc going again well too. I am putting this as a top priority. I am really not sure how stable sales are going to be after Christmas time and I know there is a good possibility that people are going to be trying to return stuff heavily once the holiday season ends and they need money. 

Getting the garage cleaned and items prepped 

Toast masters 

Sleeping reset 

Seems as if I have just hit a slump that I have been in for a bit. I am not really even enjoying playing games really. I don't feel too bad or anything overall. Just in some aspects I don't feel like I have been up to the task as well. Really going to focus on my nutrition heavily and see what else I could be needing health wise. I feel as if I am probably towards the end of the blow back from tripping some months back, so it is likely that. I feel like a good chunk of it is from having the no-self experience and from how heavy that trip was. So doing more health stuff might not totally solve that. I might just need more time to work and integrate all of that. 

I am going to wrap up the items I have sitting out and just get into the posters tomorrow. I am going to store the stuff I was working on and just get it out of the way for now. I know I wanted to do those items, but the posters are my best bet right now and I have been saying I would do them for awhile. I have been super busy shipping. I literally sold like $700 worth of stuff on facebook in like a week! Not including other platforms. I have been shipping a lot of my large items, so it is taking up time. Going to work on buying boxes or having a larger variety to speed that up. I need to set aside some money, then I am going to work on buying the poster tubes, then the DVDs still. 

I am thinking that I should start working towards doing a life purpose project. I think the youtube and all of that is the right way. I feel like I am way too caught up in limiting beliefs and lack of direction with it. I am still reading books from the LPC, so I am building up a better sense of what I want to do. I am thinking about still doing this whole year fully focused on reselling just to get plenty of money to move out and be independent. I know I could structure the business well enough in that time frame. For now I need to work on it regardless. I need the cash flow to bother with anything else. 

Getting some reading in

Steady sales

Time to think 

@Average Investor Have you ever thought about getting into Shopify dropshipping or Amazon affiliate marketing? I feel like it would be less of a hassle, and you can scale way faster because you don't have to touch the inventory. 

@fridjonkI have thought of that. I mean with a lot of the stuff I sell my margins are really good. I don't pay much for the items. I am guessing my posters I have are worth about $25-$50 each. After all of my expenses in them I paid about $3-$4 each. It will cost about $4 to ship them and it will take a 15% fee. I have 1,000 of them, so I can crank out them really fast vs my regular items. Not everything I sell is like that. If I could find huge lots of the same thing often it helps a lot. 

I have found a few niches where I could start drop shipping on Amazon. I have considered it. However, I am now starting to sell on Amazon a little now. I have a couple items on there. Most of my products I can't sell there though, but I am building the account up gradually. Never know when I could get a lot of inventory for it. If I were ungated in collectibles my posters would actually be able to go there too. 

For affiliate marketing it is pretty tough. I would have to be able to get some serious traffic or find people spending a lot of money to get much out of it. I don't really have an audience for that sort of thing right now. I am sure there is ways with ads or something that could work. 

Mostly, I do this because I know how to do it well and I like it. The poster thing for example is a good bit of work up front, but they will actually be pre-packed for shipment. Those will be making money for years pretty easily on the side even if I switch to something else. 

19 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

Mostly, I do this because I know how to do it well and I like it.

That's great if you really enjoy it. :D

Keep at it!  ?

@fridjonk It's good. I like shipping stuff quite a bit and just giving people a good experience. 

It mostly satisfies my survival right now, but ideally I want to create something that contributes more. This just meets a material need for people. While it is not really harmful it isn't as creative or helpful as I would like. It also doesn't make me huge sums of money right now either lol. It can scale well for sure though. 

I am sure I could make more money being more creative and making a bigger contribution. There isn't anything too special with this type of business I have. It is one of those things that scales and can profit though. I have no doubt if I kept at it I could make $100,000 a year if I keep working at it longer. 

1 hour ago, Average Investor said:

It mostly satisfies my survival right now, but ideally I want to create something that contributes more.

As Leo mentioned in some other thread, it can be necessary to gain some capital with "normal business" so you can move on to more meaningful fulfilling work, because those businesses tend to grow at a more slow pace, yet deliver better and more loyal customers. So I'd say it's a wise approach to keep at this until you feel ready to move into something more fulfilling. 

@fridjonk Yeah, I am having a good amount of inner conflict over it. I need to max out income for a bit and get to a place where I am ready to move onto the next thing. I am still training my skills and though and doing a lot of personal development. 

I have been struggling a bit with energy towards this business right now. Feels like an extended break is needed soon. 

I am fairly depressed lately it seems like. It feels like I am in a state of apathy fairly often. I did try to do some work today and it was kind of just a wasted day. I did make a little progress though. I did get what I needed to do done. Now I am just reading. I skipped working out and just kind of blew off the day it seemed like. Spent a lot of time just looking at the internet and not feeling that great. I am alright with it though. I need to get through this state in order to get back a more balanced state. I think it is due to LSD still a few months ago, but probably just a lot of burnout. I think I don't really give myself much credit for the amount of stuff I do. I guess a big part of that is I just feel like I have not really acquired the material rewards to show for it much with my business. It seems like all to often I have just enough money to get by and sometimes a bit more. Right now I am making pretty good money, but it is the best time of the year for reselling. To be fair even then I don't feel like I am even selling that much compared to what I am really capable of. 

I felt like spending a good chunk of the day just sleeping it seemed like. After a mediation session that is all that really sounded good. Or just being in a meditative state. Reading feels pretty good right now too. 

I am going to work on build more things into my life that make me happy and produce flow more. I notice that I am rarely bothered to do toast masters, so I can see that is one thing that I get a lot of enjoyment out of. It is nice to be able to train speaking skills and keep focus. I want to expand that to more of my pass time though too. I notice my brain feels great while reading books. I don't really get much satisfaction playing games now. It seems like that burst of wanting to play (probably from not playing for a year) has pretty much went away. I get a nagging feeling like I should do something more productive while I am playing. It is hard to just let myself enjoy something like that anymore. I guess it might just be that I don't enjoy it as much though. 

I just realized how many months in a row I have missed the club meeting for toast masters. I have so much to think about and do I just totally forget about it. I mean I am still doing the role. I am actually getting some cool stuff done for it. Just surprises me that no one says anything about it. I would imagine that I seem fairly flakey to some of those people in those groups. I am trying to commit to less and less stuff. To be fair there is no one even there to take that role if I did not, so I assume they are just taking what they can get for it. To be fair I could share my idea in a couple minutes and an hour meeting talking about the club is a waste of time. I did actually give my idea to the group in a couple minutes for an improvement. I work on the marketing for both of the clubs I am in. I have totally half assed my effort on it for awhile. To be fair I don't think anyone in those really cares much either, but my ideas are really good. I am rolling out some really good video footage for advertising and might even do some video editing. I was probably going to use it to train skills I would use to make videos and stuff. 

Today, I am thankful for

Supportive friend

Book 

Feeling a bit better right now 

Feels like I am getting back on track today. Toastmasters went great, business was good, and I seemed to get a lot done. I feel like I am starting to get more back in motion again with how I was. I am really starting to enjoy reading again, which is awesome. It feels so good and rewarding to pick up a good book. That and I just enjoy an interesting read all around. I have not really been doing my core workout at all. I am still jogging often and doing the bike machine at home though. I don't really enjoy the other stuff as much I think is part of it, but I should push myself more with workouts every now and then. I do pretty light jogs and just enjoy it mostly right now. I think it is a lot better than how I use to do it for sure and I have a lot more energy during the day. 

I want to build out the goal this year to really start to reach a good amount of financial independence. I don't want to do anymore of this bullshit of living at home with my mom. It's nice here and everything. I like my rooms and the business space is awesome. I just want to be able to create something myself. I feel like this has made me lazier, than if I just had my own place. I want to have a business full time and this really assists with that, but I need to take the training wheels off at some point. I want to be able to pursue a life purpose as well. I have been working at this mostly as the main theme anyway, but I really want to make this shit happen. I am working on selling on my stuff I don't need and going to really work on maximizing the reselling business as much as I can. 

I am still working on saying no. I have a guy wanting me to do a photoshop project for him for free and I don't want to. I just did a video editing project that I was pretty reluctant to do. I am not going to be on call to do this every other week. I did say I would do some of that stuff, but I am not doing that shit that often. I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life. I honestly don't want anything in return and I really just don't want to do it. Don't get me wrong a project every now and then to test some skills is cool, but not the next week I am not doing all of stuff. I need to really set a boundary with people. Most people I interact with are not like that to push on something like that and especially to set a deadline for some shit I am doing for free. 

A little bit of sun

Good reading session

Feeling better 

I talked with my sister and it seemed like she was sick with similar symptoms for a couple weeks. So I don't know how much of it was ego backlash or depression. I think I have just been sick. I notice I am at like 50% energy levels sometimes, but I feel okay overall. I am going to work on getting allergy testing, stomach enhancement protocol, getting tooth repaired, and maybe some blood work if I can. I was happy to have a good chunk of earwax come out of the ear that has been ringing a lot. It seems like that issue is starting to go well. I am going to work on nailing down a few of these health things. I think this is going to really help me. 

I am really starting to enjoy and get into reading again. I even felt good playing a video game and talking to a friend last night. So it seems like I was just having a bit of a depression in that sense to how I felt doing that stuff. I feel a good bit better. I am quite itchy again though, so there has to be some sort of allergy that I can try to eliminate. I am hoping to get back on top of wanting to work on my reselling business a lot harder, but I am going to give myself time to recover and get back to the level that I was at. I am going to keep pace though and keep adding items and improvements as I can. Things are going pretty well. Sales are slowing down a bit though. Not too big of deal since I have been saving up money. 

It has really been helpful taking with my friend and exploring limitations that I have. I have a problem with being submissive in relationships to people. I have let people walk all over me in a lot of ways. I can tell this is something I have developed from being abused for many years. I don't think the problem is terrible right now, but it is definitely an issue that I have. I need to really give myself time to think before I agree to do anything for anyone. I am going to work on setting more boundaries and not trying to people please as much.

I actually had a super deep conversation with my friend last night. It is so interesting what you can do with a deep friendship like that. I was afraid to say what I said, but they took it very well and it seemed to give both of us some clearer perspectives of each other. 

I would like to start setting more time during the week and weekend to work on the life purpose course. I am not going to rush right into making videos or anything right now. I am going to explore what I really want deeper. I am reading the books again and I am excited to be studying them. I am going to keep improving myself and working on building my income higher. I think that I am going to be able to start putting myself in the right direction much sooner. I just need to keep chipping away at the stuff I know I need to do. 

More energy

Getting things cleaned and done

Feeling more positive 

I decided to do a water fast. I am about 26 hours into it. I am going to end it in the morning. I am curious to see if my itching will be greatly reduced from doing this. I think so far it has been. I think that would suggest that something that I am eating is causing the itching. I can try to space out my meals and see, when it will reappear. I cannot say it is fully gone right now though, so hard to say. I also wanted to kick start me feeling better and so far I did not hit any major fatigue today like I was from being sick. I feel like I have less energy obviously from not eating. I have been wanting to do one of these again for a bit, so I think the timing has been right. 

I got some actual sun today for about am hour. I did quite a bit of reading too. I stopped reading as much once I started feeling more fatigued though. I cleaned up my room again, which I am making into a habit. I pretty much spent the rest of the day playing video games and meditating since my focus is not as good. Was a good day to relax and heal. I am hoping that I will have overcome being sick fully tomorrow. I would like to do some work on the life purpose course and a good amount of reading. 

Some of the stuff I have been reading has just been fantastic lately. It is giving me a lot to think about with my life purpose. It has really helped me so far put some awareness on authentic and inauthentic desires lately. I have a good amount to think about still. Of course there has been more to consider in just how I live and what I do with my time. I still ponder the game thing a bit, but I think some time to play is fine. I can see myself building more into wanting to read, but I think I just need more hobbies. I have my paint brushes coming, so I am going to try that. I actually am going to go hiking again soon too, so I am excited about that. 

Sun!

Reading

Relaxing time 

I think there is a good chance that I might be allergic to peanut butter. I am going to do some testing with this and see how it goes. The water fast seemed to help me snap out of my sickness for the most part. My energy is starting to come back online it seems like. I really messed up my sleeping schedule right now it seems like though. I am going to tough it out in the morning and get up early. 

I seemed to have got really lucky today and was able to order a bunch of nice used pc stuff for really cheap. I am going to be able to resell the higher end new parts that are coming and I could be able to double my money from $300 to $600 after fees and expenses. This does take a drain on the money I have on hand, which is a con to sourcing stuff like that. I was also able to find a nice gaming pc for $240 shipped. It did not have a full list of parts, but two parts on it were worth the asking price of the whole set up. The graphics card on it is about 3 years old and it is not the best one for sure, but it blows away the laptop I have right now. If this pans out and they send it will be a big upgrade for me to have for my business. If I do intend to get back into video editing, photoshop etc it will be awesome. I can game and stuff on it too. Let's be real though for right now the gaming sounds good, but this will be a really nice set up. I am thinking I want to do the video editing and stuff though and the laptop is not cutting it as much. I should actually be able to sell this laptop for close to $500 I think from the comps I had seen before. Maybe like $350-$500. I will come out ahead on that for sure. It makes sense to just upgrade it now. I am so glad that I waited to build a pc or anything. I hope it pans out. I am excited to see this stuff come in the mail. 

It is interesting that my mood uplifts so much over just some hardware and stuff. It is a nice come up for sure, but it seems to get me on edge emotionally a bit. I notice that I feel a bit more compulsive maybe? Maybe that is just excitement I am not sure. I guess I should not really shame myself for feeling like that. A few hundred dollars is not really that big of a deal, but it is cool to get something that I have wanted for awhile. I have wanted a nice PC for years. I just would never justify investing $500+ on a nice set up. I had the thought too that it isn't really good or bad too. The pick up in mood is nice and everything though. If anything it could be bad I suppose if I played more games. I think there is a good healthy balance with it though. It isn't going to get me to play it anymore realistically. I don't feel satisfied playing games for maybe more than a couple hours. I like having a good mix of reading etc. Mostly just a bit of games on the weekend. Plus once I start getting some more activities going and a LP I am sure it won't take up too much. 

Starting to feel a lot more charged up and ready to dig into reselling again tomorrow. I need to kcik it into gear and really pump out listings the rest of this 4th quarter. I am glad that I have been easy on myself and allowed myself to heal well. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach listing goal of $50,000. 

Potential PC buys. 

Mood uplifting

Might have found allergy cause 

Feels like I am starting to get back on track with where I was now in terms of energy and mood. I think the peanut butter does have an effect for sure. I did not eat it today and I have not had any itching issues or the massive fatigue. I still hit some fatigue mid day that is settled with meditation, but overall I don't think that is as large of a concern. 

One thing I notice is I really just fuck around on the internet or waste a shit load of time it seems like lately. I seem to have build up this habit of doing this crap and it really doesn't even feel good. It really messes up my energy early in the day. I think what I want to do is give myself a longer period before I check on the internet. I should check offers on my phone an hour after I get up, but I need to limit it to just that. I think I want to aim to check on that stuff around 10pm at a beak. I bet that my performance would dramatically increase just by doing that. I would much rather get some time back to play a game or read a book if anything. I am blowing it on total bullshit at certain points of the day. 

I did actually feel in flow a bit today while picturing items. That has not happened in a few weeks it seems like. I was so overloaded with how I felt. It seemed like I was just feeling really sluggish. I am not really feeling sick or anything now too. I am glad that I really gave myself a good amount of time to rest and heal this weekend. I need to keep that as a higher priority. I still should give myself a week off sometime soon. It would be cool to actually do a meditation retreat at some point too. 

I notice I have lost a bit of the habit of letting go, but some of it is automatic now too, so it is starting to work good. I am feeling up to working on it again. I think the course was dumped free on yotube plus I bought it lol. So I am going to work through the one on youtube, then see if this is the same. It really does feel good to have the habit of releasing going. I felt so good while I was working heavily on it. I think I am going to work on reading some work by Dale and Lester next. I think that would be a good read to go with. 

I am starting to think my life purpose should kind of feel like a hobby. From what I watch with other people I should really feel just compelled to do it. It should feel like something more interesting, than playing a game and stuff. Although, I can see the need to play some games a bit I think there is something much more deeper and fulfilling out there for me. I am still feeling the desire a bit to do the yotuube again. I think this PC would be amazing to work on videos with there too. I think I would be less frustrated with that. I think I might just do them really casually and just see how it feels. I don't think I need to just aim for success or something. I just want to create something good. I like the idea of helping people be more happy and not hurting others. I think this can be done simply by improving yourself. I feel like knowing that there is a little less evil going on in the world would make feel good. 

Feeling better

Pc stuff is shipped

Resetting bed time 

I found a company that could supply me with 18,000 dvds delivered to my house for $1,800. I am really pondering growing the dvd category of my business and working more on the wholesale aspects of it. If I am correct and these ones are not picked through it could be a really good niche for me to max out and specialize mostly in. This would allow me to start scaling my business really fast if I were to focus in on something like this. I am still laying the ground work right now, but I am going to keep this in mind. I am going to work on getting my 4,000 dvds again soon and building up businesses that I can supply with them. 

I am really starting to have some amazing insights into life purpose and things I want to do. I am still playing around a lot with what I am doing and it just seems great. These books are amazing that I am reading lately and it is bringing and abundance of insight to me. I have a lot of things to think about going forward. I have a good amount of things that I need to discover and figure out still. I can tell these books are full of so many juicy insights. I am working a lot of being able to retain the information better. I am starting to do toastmaster speeches on the books right now too. 

I am starting to feel so much better right now. I am feeling so much more full of energy it is crazy. I feel a lot more grounded and just good overall. It seems like I am going back into a much more pleasant state. I can tell my energy is not back fully and I am susceptible to becoming sick again it feels like. I do notice the longer I am away from the peanut butter it seems like I am feeling a lot better. I thought about it now since I had the bread. I actually introduced peanut butter into my diet at the same time. That is why I thought bread was making me feel like crap if I ate it once a month. I was progressively adding more peanut butter into other things with it. Strange how things like that work. It is good that I have such a regulated diet. I was able to solve this myself without even getting testing. I think I will still get allergy testing though if I can. Seems like a really viable way for me to get more knowledge of myself to improve my health. 

Got big TV fully ready to list.

Made a lot of progress cleaning the shed. 

Having a lot of good conversations with my friend.