Seb G

Awakening = Release

11 posts in this topic

The truth is so fucking obvious and in your face- its so bright it blinds you.. Absolute love is here and always here- release and cry to its absolute beauty. Stop reading, listening, seeking, trying, resisting. It’s you!! Wake up!! The most precious thing that you can possibly imagine is exactly what is right in front of you this very moment. Eternity is now- it’s always been you! What a fucking ride!

Now the question is what did he notice, I have seen these threads to often to believe that it is anything more then just some ahha moment that will not last. :D 

1 minute ago, Seb G said:

@purerogue it was temporary! Haha just wanted to share what I had just felt:)

It is still all good! :) 

So the method of stopping doesn't work since it lasted temporary for you.

Time to find other ways to make it permanent.

Edited by Blissout

@Blissout permanence is an illusion- the ego wants to make it permanent and keep it for itself when it is already you and had been for eternity. Stopping and releasing is by far the most direct way because its the opposite of a method.. @Blissout

So you dissappeared? You are fully dissolved right? Don't you feel that its some how wrong and not true that you should disappear in exchange for awakening? Can't you think also that absolute love might also be tricky seductive lie, maybe all experience is seduction?

@Radical I am not talking about an 'experience' as that implies separation from what is. Never mentioned disappearing either as that implies being an appearance in the first place. No 'exchanges' going on either. Who is being seductive, tricky and a liar? It's you(me) and it always has been for eternity. So when I use the word awakening I am talking about realizing that you are the one doing EVERYTHING even giving yourself experiences of 'awakening'.

Edited by Seb G

@Seb G I absolutely understand every single thing you said, I know because I've been there. I know this direct knowledge that I am everything, i am you, you are me, eternity. I know it all. I had this experience. But all of that has nothing to do with God, with Actual Truth, with Actual meaning.

2 hours ago, Radical said:

@Seb G I know it all. I had this experience. But all of that has nothing to do with God, with Actual Truth, with Actual meaning.

@Radical You keep insisting that I’m talking about an experience.. I’m not communicating properly or you are forming judgement before reading. Actual Truth is indivisible, you are writing about it as if its something separate from what is.