28 cm unbuffed

need for safety

6 posts in this topic

I'm an adult alcoholic child. My reptilian brain is pretty strong and I need to provide a lot of safety for it, otherwise it sees threat everywhere and I'm overthinking everything.

I noticed, that when I'm fapping (like 3-4 times a day), which is basically providing a basic, survival, primal need for your reptilian brain, I do not think that much, I'm more creative and I'm a lot more confident. But I want to have the same shit without fapping and need some advices how can I do it.

Things that I'm already doing / planning to do: 

- changing city to a smaller, safer, calmer one, from a big city that I live in right now,

- wearing caps (sometimes even in home) or a hoodies (that makes reptilian brain feel more safe, when your head is somehow "protected"),

- listening to rap music (primitive vibes, that's why a lot of black people are into making money and music - deeply rooted survival need for safety)

- planning to get more financial stability, get passive income big enough, that I will not have to worry about money, like ever,

- getting better with women, so I can always be sure, that I can just go outside and pick up a girl in a club, if I will want to bust a nut, or just finding a girlfriend.

For now masturbation is enough, but it depletes me from my energy and I don't fucking know, how much of it I have, if right now, when I'm masturbating and when I just feel "safe" I'm productive as motherfucker. 

Maybe take a lil bit of mushrooms? seems like your life needs to get flipped upside down momentarily. 

@Vipassana

I did shrooms, like 3-4 times already, 12g once. 

Planning on taking LSD once or twice next month - 2 months and then microdosing for 3 months to half of a year. 

@universe

Good question, but as I mentioned - it may be connected to me being adult alcoholic child and I'm subconciously seeing a threat everywhere.

The more safe I feel, the more productive I am and the less I'm thinking - did you even read my post? o.O 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

@28 cm unbuffed Yes, I read it. All of it. And I might steal the hoodie idea haha.

Why do you think you need to feel safe in order to be productive?

Listen, Im not asking these questions so that you get stuck in a loop or sth. No, I want you to transcend and release your need for safety. This will really grow you. I know you just want me to give you some tipps and tricks to feel safe. But that wont help you, maybe you feel safe for a while but what if you forgot your hat or your hoodie got destroyed? What if some external circumstance makes you feel unsafe again? You will be at the same spot as you are right now. Or maybe even worse.

So if you can learn to accept that you are in fact not guaranteed 100% safety from the universe it will change your life from now on forever. You wont even think about this anymore. It will become a non-issue. But the current you that needs safety will have to die for that to happen. Are you willing to let go of your old self?

@universe

Fuck me, that's a hard question.

I remember, when @Nahm asked me the same kind of question about women and being vulnerable and then I said "yeah God, do whatever you gotta do" - and then something traumatic happened, that changed me forever. 

And I feel right now you are doing the same thing to me (as a @universe and as a Universe lol) and fuck it, I'm saying yes again.

That's going to be one hell of a ride.. xD