Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mathematical proof for God

23 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2019 at 8:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

Georg Cantor proved absolute infinity at the level of set theory. That's about as close as you'll get from within the domain of mathematics and logic.

Infinity within a Set,...a Set that is ultimately not real,...love it!    No wonder Nobel Prize-winning physicist Charles Townes said, “Many people don’t realize that science basically involves assumptions and faith.”

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta

On 2019-12-28 at 9:33 PM, 4201 said:

Also I need to figure out what to do with time. Not sure what time would be, some extra parameter?

Time is easy to explain. Take your neural network to be expanding from an initial state towards infinity. The size of the network will never reach infinity so the future is infinite. The network is a timeless structure yet the manifestation of it produces time. The manifestation of the network will always be finite, so even though the network manifests instantly in the now there is no end to it. Compare it to the natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... and look for the largest number. Infinity is not a number so there is no largest number!

On 29/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

There are higher dimensions of logic which are simply above the heads of most rationalist materialistic scientists. Mystical logic.

@Leo Gura 

Where can I find more of this? I mean, is it something written that someone can research? Or you mean mystical logic is something you understand in higher consciousness states achieved through meditation or psychedelics?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003