Justinsantos98

Do you think she found out it was me & that’s why she put her tweets on private?

5 posts in this topic

So I have my Twitter tweets on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something but when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private. Do u guys think she knew it was me and maybe that’s why she put her twitter account on private or no?

That's impossible to know, imo. Maybe she did or maybe it's a total coincidence. I wouldn't worry about it.?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Your action could have a small statistical impact on this. If you hit like.

She could be looking you up, seeing how you had your profile on private and then just copied it.

Like people who see suicide in TV will copy it and kill themselves as well. (see https://www.jaacap.org/article/S0890-8567(19)30288-6/fulltext)

If you want her to make her profile public again Id suggest you make yours public. Could work! :)

53 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

That's impossible to know, imo. Maybe she did or maybe it's a total coincidence. I wouldn't worry about it.?

But I had my Twitter account on private when I was going on her Twitter page and idk maybe I accidentally pressed liked on one of her posts or something. But idk if having your Twitter on private they won’t see that u liked there tweets. So idk I guess she found out it was me and that’s why she put her tweets on private