Jahmaine

How to continue life purpose?

4 posts in this topic

I started the life purpose course over a year ago, was making good progress, was reading and listening to the recommended books, I got about half way through, I still have all the information typed out on OneNote; during the process I allowed myself to get sucked in to a pyramid scheme (since I was quite naive to the sales world) and lost a lot of money as a result of it, it quite demotivated me for the last 6 months, feel like it’s “too late” to continue the life purpose, nearly complete gave up and started blaming others in my head for my own misfortune. I’ve grown since originally started and developed myself in some ways, I’m not sure whether to just continue the life purpose course where I was or shall start again. 

Regressions, setbacks and mistakes are an essential component of growth.  Regroup, and get back at it.  What other option is there?

"Too late" is an excuses and I'm sure you're aware of that.

Personally, I'd recommend completely starting over. But this time hammer it hard. Do a lesson a day. Keep reading. Keep meditating. As @exhale said, what other option in there? Trek on friend. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Read way of the superior man by David Deida. 

He speaks of purpose, living at your edge and penetrate women and world. I don't know you or where you are at. Its been my experience that after being rudderless or in a haze of ambiguity its where your breakthrough will come.