TeaDiddy

Any Fellow Brits??

14 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Apologies to use the main forum board for this post, there doesn't seem to be anywhere in particular for this sort of thing.

It's just a quick shout to see if there is anyone on this forum from the UK. I'm trying to get in touch with people closer to home to work on self-actualization topics, accountability, etc etc

Drop me a line if you fancy

Cheers! 

Nick

@Greatnestwithin Hi, sorry for the slow reply. I'm in Manchester, occasionally pop down to london town. What's your story?

Hey@JackTimothy @Moon ! nice to hear there are some brits around :) , I don't often go to Leicester or York but drop me a line if you're ever in the Manchester area, it's always nice to meet likeminded people. 

What are you working on right now?

@TeaDiddy I'll be sure to do that :) 

Only recently discovered leo's vids and actualized.org and it's really got me inspired to get on this journey ! Started reading and watching a lot of self development stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store.

I write dance music as a hobby, but I'm starting to get back into guitar. What do you do ? I see from your picture you play some kind of guitar yourself ?

East Anglia here.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@JackTimothy Double bass and electric bass. The picture is a 6-string bass :P

Mainly work in jazz/world/latin music. Great fun :) I'm also creating a coaching company dedicated to helping musicians struggling with, well, i guess a lot of the same things we all do that stop us from being the best versions of ourselves! 

Keep writing that dance music !

not a Brit, but been in UK for 10 years now and live in Croydon atm, anyone nearby, get in touch