Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Alignment with Truth and mental illnesses

5 posts in this topic

Are mental illness labeled as "low self-esteem" in the modern age, just a result of the mind working in a perspective very far from the Truth? I think so:

If I see things as they are, which is just being, then the "mental illness" low self-esteem can´t no longer be maintained.

Even before recognising that "superior" or "inferior" might be social labels and not absolutes, I can recognise that the projections/emotions "superior" and "inferior" are happening  within being. If i go deeper, i see that they are both literally being!  Differences just collapsed totally under the careful observation of the NOW.

However there are people who have normal self-esteem. They might haven´t projected "superiority" and "inferiority" labels through their life as much as me. In that sense, the social sense, they are more aligned with Truth than I am and they don´t even know it. They are more automatically consciouss by seeing reality more close to what it is as I have done. 

Funny isn´t it?

Do we all aligne with Truth the more we heal and see things as they are? Or is it more complex than this?

I think its more complex.

Ultimately, "Being" is all that there is. "Being", abiding unsullied by any overlay of judgements can be after the bells and whistles full blown (but rare) sudden and dramatic event, or it can prevail through sustained inner work to deconstruct any overlying judgements, or can appear to "be" if neither of these has occurred and is held slyly by the ego as an obscure belief. The latter is a trap which is a form of short-term bypassing which will thwart a truer realization from unfolding. Radical uncompromising self-honesty is required.

What is "normal self-esteem"? Usually a product of a less dysfunctional childhood and nurturing than many receive.

Healing and alignment with Truth works both ways, but make sure the healing part is not assumed to have happened. For most who have it, low self-esteem (which is not aligned with truth) needs addressing head-on to dismantle the notions which underpin it and this is where the work lies.

It is the difference between "lip-service to Being", or "Being, Undivided".