thetrut11

Everything is Unconsciousness

4 posts in this topic

This is a good diagram to explain my point:

The C is for consciousness, is just a smaller piece of a broader consciousness, that is the Unconscious or the Memory. 

What is Ego but Memory? 

Think it for a second, how much of the things you do are really conscious actions? When you brush your teeth, you go to Work, you eat, etc,

In my opinion the most conscious act that a Human can do is learning or experience something new to its Memory. Because this new action that is being experienced is not storaged in our mind and it takes a process.

For example:

- When you learn an instrument at the first try outs its kind of more difficult, you are learning the notes, positions, etc. But over a while you get used to it and have more skills to play that instrument, because it becomes more a unconscious process than a conscious one.

What is Universe but a big giant astonishing Memory?

casdf.png

You got the C and U backwards.

And you can erase the bigger circle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This made be really really laugh. Like a full on cosmic giggle. 

I should say, to Leo's no BS response. Interesting point @thetrut11

Edited by Surfingthewave

On 2019-12-20 at 1:23 AM, thetrut11 said:

- When you learn an instrument at the first try outs its kind of more difficult, you are learning the notes, positions, etc. But over a while you get used to it and have more skills to play that instrument, because it becomes more a unconscious process than a conscious one.

Yes, that's it isn't it. And what about all our habits, we do them daily. We don't make a conscious decision when we put the first leg into our pants or which teeth we brush first. They are all unconscious habits. The unconscious control more than we like to admit.

What is Universe but a big giant astonishing Memory?

Do you mean that the universe is a thought?

casdf.png

Is the conscious mind part of the unconscious? I would say that that they are separate parts. There's that which is conscious and that which is unconscious. We can become conscious of certain unconscious behavior by mindfulness practices for example.