Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinlizzy1978

Semen Retention/No Fap and benefits/difficulties. Appreciate feedback. Thanks

4 posts in this topic

Mystical Traditions have methods of semen retention which is said to facilitate awakening of kundalini/central channel and offer other benefits. In my experience I have never gone more than like 5 weeks in one run. After orgasming I notice a substantial drop in energy, motivation, concentration, clarity, I feel more anxiety, less mood stability, even. I notice that my meditation goes deeper and my one pointedness is stronger after like 2 to 3 days of abstinence. I feel more confident, music sounds better, I feel more alive, etc. However, it is difficult/impossible to maintain the semen retention for longer periods of time. How do people do this?

I have cut down huge from how I sexually active I used to be. Like 5 years I used to masturbate nearly daily and sometimes multiple times per day. I don't know if I just did not notice "side effects" back then because I did it so often whereas as now as of lately I will do once a week on average with sometimes being twice a week but I don't like to do it too often. I get a biological urge for orgasm after so many days but I feel much better not being compulsive/addicted/habituated from a period of abstinence. The benefits I listed above became apparent after I experimented with semen retention. I noticed that if I take a psychedelic after like 4 or 5 days or more abstinence I have more lucidity, more bliss, more stability, can go deeper into the experience, what I experience has more staying power, etc with my trips. Can people share their input and/or own experiences with this? There are more moments of such joy and freedom from compulsion that I glimpse after semen retention streaks that I wish I could not have the biological need to orgasm/have sex/masturbate. It's a fulfillment that beats fiending for a biological release but I can't maintain indefinitely and I wish it would not return really because of the moments of such fulfillment 

Edited by thinlizzy1978

Focus/attention gives power to whatever you are trying to resist. Sitting with the urges, cleaning up the diet, breath work, yoga, meditation, body movement, all excellent substitute habit routines. Personally I never bought into the whole no fap hype and managed to keep myself under control through discipline, guilt management and positive focus/self love. Recently discovered the relation food consumption (standard diet vs raw/vege clean eating) plays in controlling sexual drive and hormones. Also recently experienced upward energy movement through root chakra through releasing energy blockages and meditation 

my opinion isss

no-fap is good for increasing levels of energy. I only did it for 30 days

in the beginning, I had lots of energy in my lower body, but I had decided to move it upwards. Felt nice, got shit done.

Then I felt no energy for a while, drained sorta.

Then it came back, but this time there was a lot of energy in my head, and maybe I should've moved that energy downwards.

felt too narrow minded, and too focused. 

I fapped, and everything openned up, it was a insane experience ?

Fapping is a way to bring feminine energy into our life. But if we can find other ways of using feminine energy, It's better.

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck