Javfly33

I am very intrigued to know Where Pain is Located

7 posts in this topic

I am feeling an emotion, and I am experiencing pain, I have paused several times in a "self-inquiry" way to try to see where this pain is located. I can't find it. However it keeps hurting.

I am very intrigued of this. I would like to hear people who consider themselves to live in a higher conscious lives than the average, if they can see clearly through an uncomfortable emotion when they have it. 

Thoughts are more or less easy to "control", however emotions mobilize too the body and maintaining awareness at that state is incredibly difficult, therefore I can say that while I have improved in several aspects of my life thanks to spiritual work, in the aspects of emotions I still feel I have nothing to do and I get totally lost in attachment and suffering. 

Pain is located nowhere, like everything else.

It is an effect created by awareness, within awareness. 

A good method to transform uncomfortable, stuck energy is  breathwork. Breathe into your feelings. Make space. Observe them loose grip and slowly fade into nothingness.

And if something hurts really bad, go see a doctor.

Sit with the emotions/sensation, find out what makes it such, and see what creates the control :ph34r:

It is precisely how it feels. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't try to locate it in 3D space. Rather just feel it exactly as it feels. That's it. It's going to feel amorphous, vague, and mysterious. Keep your awareness right on top of that. Don't try to turn it into something concrete or visual. Pain is not visual. Its vagueness is part of what it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can release emotions and pain via the sedona method. Welcome it and feel it all the way.

Sometimes If I accept severe pain like somesort of sudden twitching in my leg , it turns into Love in my heart and it becomes good. It is there but it is good now ??

7 hours ago, universe said:

You can release emotions and pain via the sedona method. Welcome it and feel it all the way.

Yeah, last time I was having a "crisis" I just surrendered to it and it finally dissapearred this way. It's so counter intuitive though that you actually have to feel it and embrace totally to actually let it go of it