Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinlizzy1978

Extreme Sensitivity to Psychedelics

4 posts in this topic

I have extreme sensitivity to psychedelics and I noticed after several satori experiences which were all with LSD and ALD-52 that I do not seem to have as much visuals when I take these substances like I did years ago. Like I recall LSD having more of a pronounced visual expression whereas now it is more clarity and more lucid than before. I have also been meditating and delving into the works by Chogyam Trungpa, Dilgo Khyentse, Gurdjieff, Taoist masters, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Ramakrishna, Nityananda, etc. There was one LSD trip in particular from like two years ago where I only took 3/4 of a tab and tab was not crazy in dosage but I had the most pronounced satori experience and I left my body(it was very difficult/impossible to remember this "peak" of the trip more so that anything else I have ever gotten into from psychedelics) and think I glimpsed the clear white light or some astral analogue of it I don't know. It was such a "feelling" of no reference and pure bliss/being at home and like everything existed simultaneously and like the heaven of heavens. Intuitively right when I came out of it I felt that this must be what enlightenment is or is a bit further up the continuum than what I glimpsed. I recall somewhat having spherical vision(It was like I was not seeing with my physical eyes and I remember Yogananda mentioning this feature to cosmic consciousness when Sri Yuktweswar granted him the glimpse in the book about the notion of spherical vision?). I don't have really anyone to speak about this with. Leo, would like to hear from you about this

One of the "warnings" the Buddha gave was about not getting caught in the jhana states. The higher jhanas are sort of astral analogues of nonduality/enlightenment/omniscience/etc. I remember Ram Dass going into this on his latest Be Here Now podcast Here and Now episode recently posted called "asral fun" I think. So psychedelics are jhanic experiences in the vast majority of cases it seems

Edited by thinlizzy1978

I'm super sensitive to psychedelics too, I just take a lower dosage. Test things out and see what works best for you.  What you experienced is just a glimpse, it goes much deeper. 

I am very sensitive too. This is a huge plus. Saves you on wasted chems and takes your trips deeper.

There is really no point talking about it. Do 100 trips and see what happens. A few trips is nothing. Contemplate in your trips. Don't get lost in chasing forms but rather focus on nondual insight and purification.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The more you go deeper into this work and your state of consciousness goes up, psychedelics get more and more powerful with less dose. The same happens if you are just from born more prone to be open to the truth.

For example me nowdays I can take 32.5ug of LSD (just three times of a functional, coffee like microdose) and have profound spiritual insights, although definetely not "satoris" or clear non-dual states.