Matt8800

How to Conquer Fear Forever Through Dreamwork

11 posts in this topic

When I was younger, I used to be a fearful person….probably like most people. As I got older I started developing my will to overcome my fear until I had an experience that freed me from fear forever. It doesn’t mean I never feel fear – it means fear has no power over me. Fear became irrelevant.

Many people believe (including me) that the universe is alive and teeming with spirits, some connected to physical bodies and some that are not. Just like different animals have different ways of feeding and surviving, some spirits have different ways of surviving. Some spirits are parasitic in nature and will cause situations that create fear in someone because it puts out a lot of psychic energy that they can absorb. It doesn’t mean they are “evil” just like the lion isn’t evil for eating the gazelle – its just the way it is.

Sometimes I would have nightmares that I was being chased and/or attacked. Like many people, I would run or hide in my dreams. One night I had a nightmare but instead of running and hiding, I turned around and faced my attackers that were going to kill me. I summoned energies of rage and aggression. I then attacked the nearest attacker and stuck a long knife into his stomach. I kept pushing it in and up until the tip of the blade started coming out of his face. When that happened, all the attackers were filled with fear of me and ran away. I remember waking up and feeling a bit disturbed over how violent, gruesome and ruthless I had been in the dream. I have never had a nightmare since (25 years ago).

Also, from that night on, my relationship with fear was radically changed. It had no power over me. This was a critical turning point in my life.

If you suffer from fear in your life, or have nightmares that torment you, here is how to conquer that forever:

1.       Give yourself permission to summon energies of rage, ruthlessness and violence when there are “righteous” reasons to do so. People that resist those energies in all circumstances will continue to be an easy meal to negative energies and stronger peoples’ will.

2.       Make a decision that the next time you have a nightmare, you will aggressively and viciously attack your attackers and kill them without holding back in any way. The more aggressive, vicious and ruthless you are, the more likely you will be free from fear forever.

Over the years, I have told a couple other people about my experience with this and they did it also. Their experience was the same as mine in which they were permanently freed from the power of fear and no longer had any dreams where entities dared to fuck with them.

Someone that lives a life from the perspective that all fear is irrelevant, and has the power to ignore fear is going to live a very different life than someone that doesn’t cultivate the power to overcome fears and needs their fears coddled and affirmed.

Try it and see what happens :)

Edited by Matt8800

Thank you for this. I suffer from nightmares and the most common theme is my death. Me being killed off by someone, being stabbed being shot it’s always me dying and helpless. I believe it's because in my waking life I strongly live with the unconscious assumption that somehow I won’t be able to protect myself if someone/something attacks me (which is also why I avoid physically challenging activities despite having a desire to try them). 

My question to you is then,

a. How do I fight back the next time something like this happens in my dream? I’m usually not in control. I have had minor experience with lucid dreaming but usually I’m not in control. 

b. What does death (being killed off) in a dream signify? Cause it's a theme repeated almost every day? Mostly.

46 minutes ago, Vaishnavi said:

Thank you for this. I suffer from nightmares and the most common theme is my death. Me being killed off by someone, being stabbed being shot it’s always me dying and helpless. I believe it's because in my waking life I strongly live with the unconscious assumption that somehow I won’t be able to protect myself if someone/something attacks me (which is also why I avoid physically challenging activities despite having a desire to try them). 

My question to you is then,

a. How do I fight back the next time something like this happens in my dream? I’m usually not in control. I have had minor experience with lucid dreaming but usually I’m not in control. 

b. What does death (being killed off) in a dream signify? Cause it's a theme repeated almost every day? Mostly.

@Vaishnavi I think using this method you can be free from those.

a. The answer is rage. Rage overcomes fear. Give yourself permission to feel righteous rage....then summon more of it and "set it aside" to use for the next time you encounter the beings in your dream. The more, the better.

The reason you are not in control is because you are controlled by fear. Accept pain and death in the dream if its inevitable but make the decision that you will make those beings pay dearly in the process. Run the scenarios of what you are going to do to the threatening beings when you encounter them in your dreams. Allow yourself to FEEL the rage and your determination to bring destruction to them, no matter what the cost. Decide in the deepest part of you that you are going to put an end to their harassment once and for all. Keep running it through your mind when you are awake. Picture vividly how you are going to exact your rage on them and show them they better think twice before messing with you again. Picture it vividly over and over again until it becomes a part of "you". Keep picturing this in your mind: When they run towards you, you run towards them.

When you start picturing yourself vividly doing this, your breathing might speed up and you might start to shake. That is adrenaline and its OK. Embrace it. Keep picturing yourself destroying them and eventually that is what you will automatically do that in your dream. 

b. These beings feed off of your fear; specifically your fear of death. Work on fully accepting your eventual death and turn your fear into rage and determination directed at the hostile beings.

Many people will reject this process because of the vibrations they must raise. Some people think it is "unspiritual" (according to whom?). Notice that people that are very averse towards this are weak, passive and fearful in their lives. It is a lack of balance between strength and love.

If you do these things, you will win. Not only will you be free from these nightmares, but your life will be empowered on a level that you cannot imagine right now. Other people I have helped with this told me it radically and permanently changed their lives.

Edited by Matt8800

Courage, rage, warrior heart!

Love it. Face those fears in the fookin face and eff em up!

And then you may get to a point where you see you were always only afraid of your own shadow

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

14 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Courage, rage, warrior heart!

Love it. Face those fears in the fookin face and eff em up!

And then you may get to a point where you see you were always only afraid of your own shadow

@SoonHei Exactly! I get dismayed sometimes how many spiritual seekers equate weakness and passivity with spirituality. Its nice when someone gets it :)

23 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

The answer is rage. Rage overcomes fear. Give yourself permission to feel righteous rage....then summon more of it and "set it aside" to use for the next time you encounter the beings in your dream. The more, the better.

It's not surprising, in fact exactly what I should hear. Growing up in a traditional and dogmatic family, I was always supposed to be the "nice girl", never expressing my intense emotions even by myself let alone with others. My whole identity has been about repressing rage, anger or any intense emotion and being a classic people pleaser. Can't even begin to explain how much of toxicity this has led to in EVERY area of my life.

When they run towards you, you run towards them.

it's funny you mention this. 

I always have a literal physiological reaction everytime I see superheroes running towards a powerful enemy like they will rip them apart. Deep deep down, i'm scared for them for I see myself there, subconsciously telling myself that could never be me, that courage does not belong to me and i'll be dead. 

*sigh* 

b. These beings feed off of your fear; specifically your fear of death. Work on fully accepting your eventual death 

I never developed a healthy self/identity, still learning which is why letting go of the fear is difficult. Thanks for bringing this to attention

P.S. Your post on love and power is a real gem. It's kind of you to invest the time that you are overall here on the forum helping people out. It's inspiring. 

On 01/12/2019 at 1:27 AM, Matt8800 said:

When I was younger, I used to be a fearful person….probably like most people. As I got older I started developing my will to overcome my fear until I had an experience that freed me from fear forever. It doesn’t mean I never feel fear – it means fear has no power over me. Fear became irrelevant.

Many people believe (including me) that the universe is alive and teeming with spirits, some connected to physical bodies and some that are not. Just like different animals have different ways of feeding and surviving, some spirits have different ways of surviving. Some spirits are parasitic in nature and will cause situations that create fear in someone because it puts out a lot of psychic energy that they can absorb. It doesn’t mean they are “evil” just like the lion isn’t evil for eating the gazelle – its just the way it is.

Sometimes I would have nightmares that I was being chased and/or attacked. Like many people, I would run or hide in my dreams. One night I had a nightmare but instead of running and hiding, I turned around and faced my attackers that were going to kill me. I summoned energies of rage and aggression. I then attacked the nearest attacker and stuck a long knife into his stomach. I kept pushing it in and up until the tip of the blade started coming out of his face. When that happened, all the attackers were filled with fear of me and ran away. I remember waking up and feeling a bit disturbed over how violent, gruesome and ruthless I had been in the dream. I have never had a nightmare since (25 years ago).

Also, from that night on, my relationship with fear was radically changed. It had no power over me. This was a critical turning point in my life.

If you suffer from fear in your life, or have nightmares that torment you, here is how to conquer that forever:

1.       Give yourself permission to summon energies of rage, ruthlessness and violence when there are “righteous” reasons to do so. People that resist those energies in all circumstances will continue to be an easy meal to negative energies and stronger peoples’ will.

2.       Make a decision that the next time you have a nightmare, you will aggressively and viciously attack your attackers and kill them without holding back in any way. The more aggressive, vicious and ruthless you are, the more likely you will be free from fear forever.

Over the years, I have told a couple other people about my experience with this and they did it also. Their experience was the same as mine in which they were permanently freed from the power of fear and no longer had any dreams where entities dared to fuck with them.

Someone that lives a life from the perspective that all fear is irrelevant, and has the power to ignore fear is going to live a very different life than someone that doesn’t cultivate the power to overcome fears and needs their fears coddled and affirmed.

Try it and see what happens :)

this worked. this ACTUALLY worked. it has been working for a real long time for me now. my nightmares are gone. and if there IS something negative or harmful, i AM actually able to stand up for myself. no more screaming or waking up half sweating half crying. 

@Matt8800 i cannot thank you enough. i owe you, big time. I had to post this here publicly so that everyone actually sees that this works. it really does. 

People of the forum and @Leo Gura, there's great truth in here. 

@Matt8800 I’m really interested in this as a possibility. 

However, I have dealt with negative entities in nightmares in a different way.... by loving and blessing them. For example, I had a pretty sick dream with a demon sitting in the living room of the house I grew up in farting and laughing at me (weird I know). Doesn’t sound it, but it was scary in the dream. I started “blessing it”, saying things like “I love you so much, you deserve to be happy and well, you deserve to be loved and cherished, I bless you” etc. This made the demon get up and run away into a dark room, then it challenged me to come at it in the dark room. I tried to turn on the lights, didn’t work (as is usually the case in dreams). Then walked around the back and turned on the lights, which worked, then continued blessing the demon in the same way and it turned into a beautiful woman. 

Anyways, this method has worked for me lots of times, and I find myself having fewer and fewer nightmares. 

Would be curious to hear your thoughts on this method versus the one in the OP. Also, what about dreams where there is no negative entity but simply fear? Like, dreams where you’re dissolving into infinity, or falling to your death etc. Nothing specific to direct anger and rage at in these dreams?

“Curiosity killed the cat.”