VeganAwake

Non-duality/Oneness is all there is. Do u have eyes 2 C?

28 posts in this topic

Hello Oneness ❤

"When Oneness see's its own reflection in the mirror, Oneness wakes up to itself"

Once Upon A Now, Oneness realized, oh my goodness, there is only THIS, and I AM IT...

Oneness started to observe and look around to find something separate from itself, but everywhere Oneness looked Oneness just saw itself and it was all Divine.

When were stuck in Maya(The illusion of the self) :

Simply put, our minds(ego construct) tricks us into believing we are a separate human structure divided from everything else. This belief is an illusion or what's called Maya. We believe we are a separate wave from the ocean.

You can never actually seek outside of yourself, because everything is You/Oneness. The fact is, seeking outside of Yourself is IMPOSSIBLE because there is nothing outside of Oneness or Non-Duality.

So when you believe you are seeking externally for answers you are just creating the Illusion of duality in your mind... you are really still just seeking within yourself.

- The ego construct is not real.

- Duality is not real. There has never been Two, there has always only been One and it is You!!

- The separation never occurred we were always One. It was just a mistaken identity.

- Does Oneness see how funny this is?

- You actually Can't Screw Up because it's all only you it's all Oneness it's all God it's all Infinite.

- Our minds keep us locked in The Matrix believing in this illusion in Maya, we were never separate it's just our mind tricking us and keeping us trapped in this imaginary prison of separation.

- Our ego can be looked at as a dysfunctional survival mechanism that was there to keep us alive but now it's running rampant and we do not see it for what it is.

- It's time to see things as they really are and wake up out of our slumbers. ❤ ❤

The truth is you can never be outside of this you're always one it's just whether you're conscious of it or not...

❤ ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Dumuzzi said:

@VeganAwake Well put. I promote you to WeCanAwake

haha nice ❤.... this could be translated to:

Well put. Oneness promotes itself to OnenessCanAwake

It's also important for Oneness to realize that Oneness is already awake, and that once the veil is lifted, Oneness will see clearly that it's always been just One....❤

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

One gets confused when there are too many Ones in one sentence. One could say that one is perhaps a word that is used one too many times when talking about Oneness. How can one be the One when one can never see the ones from the Ones.

Eyes do not C. 

You do not view the world through your eyes. But I guess you've already realized this since there is no two, only One.

Gotta love it when ego claims there is no ego.

Edited by ivankiss

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Eyes do not C. 

You do not view to world through your eyes. But I guess you've already realized this since there is no two, only One.

Gotta love it when ego claims there is no ego.

What is your definition of an Ego? 

21 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

One gets confused when there are too many Ones in one sentence. One could say that one is perhaps a word that is used one too many times when talking about Oneness. How can one be the One when one can never see the ones from the Ones.

That's the thing there are no one's separate from the one. Lol. 

Haha yes language is dualistic by Nature so it makes everything even more confusing ❤

I think that's partly where the idea that Enlightenment cannot be put into words saying comes from... it's so accurate.

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What is your definition of an Ego? 

A student. A seeker. A messenger.

There are no illusions. Those kinds of teachings are obsolete. 

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

A student. A seeker. A messenger.

There are no illusions. Those kinds of teachings are obsolete. 

Okay yes we definitely have different descriptions and ideas of what the ego construct is...❤

Here's a short video describing my view of what an Ego is...

@VeganAwake funny how much attention we give to something that does not exist.

I'd never even know there's such a thing as an ego if someone did not tell me in one of those spiritual videos.

Perhaps awakened folks should spend less time on youtube and do more actual exploration.

Its really pretty simple.  You are infinity.  Infinity is everything and nothing.  Nothing cancels everything out.  So what you have is a hallucination.   There is no difference therefore between real and hallucination.  Hallucination is all there is.    And hallucination is nothing.   Everything is nothing means duality is non-duality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake funny how much attention we give to something that does not exist.

I'd never even know there's such a thing as an ego if someone did not tell me in one of those spiritual videos.

Perhaps awakened folks should spend less time on youtube and do more actual exploration.

I keep telling this to people and I understand that it sounds like a rude comment but I assure you it's out of love...❤

"The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge".

If you believe you already have the answer why would you go through a difficult process of finding out the truth. 

Your ego tells you... I already have the answer because it knows if you discover the truth it will be its annihilation...

I will help you with this if you allow me to just let me know ❤

31 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its really pretty simple.  You are infinity.  Infinity is everything and nothing.  Nothing cancels everything out.  So what you have is a hallucination.   There is no difference therefore between real and hallucination.  Hallucination is all there is.    And hallucination is nothing.   Everything is nothing means duality is non-duality.

It can be hard if you try to wake up the character...

The Body/Mind is not what wakes up. 

Pure non-dual Oneness wakes up and it's so beautiful you almost poop your pants...

Edited by VeganAwake

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

It can be hard if you try to wake up the character...

The Body/Mind is not what wakes up. 

Pure non-dual Oneness wakes up and it's so beautiful you almost poop your pants...

Yes I've always said that it is God waking up to itself.   ❤?

Regardless we will run up against paradox here because of Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That's the thing there are no one's separate from the one. Lol. 

Haha yes language is dualistic by Nature so it makes everything even more confusing ❤

I think that's partly where the idea that Enlightenment cannot be put into words saying comes from... it's so accurate.

Enlightenment is just Chilllll.....

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

I keep telling this to people and I understand that it sounds like a rude comment but I assure you it's out of love...❤

"The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge".

If you believe you already have the answer why would you go through a difficult process of finding out the truth. 

Your ego tells you... I already have the answer because it knows if you discover the truth it will be its annihilation...

I will help you with this if you allow me to just let me know ❤

no offense, but from where I'm standing, what you're sharing here seems like kindergarten material. 

Do let us know once the ego is unravelled, Oneness.

I am eager to read all about it.

47 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

no offense, but from where I'm standing, what you're sharing here seems like kindergarten material. 

Do let us know once the ego is unravelled, Oneness.

I am eager to read all about it.

Ha this work is prior to kindergarten level it's what you were before you learned anything. 

You can still private message me anytime good luck Oneness ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes I've always said that it is God waking up to itself.   ❤?

Regardless we will run up against paradox here because of Oneness.

Can you describe to me what you mean by the Paradox of Oneness please... I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. I think I know but I'm not positive

@VeganAwake Something that is one thing can't point back at itself because the very thing that it is using to point back at itself is itself.  The self reference problem.    It just is itself.  It has to realize it just is itself! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake Something that is one thing can't point back at itself because the very thing that it is using to point back at itself is itself.  The self reference problem.    It just is itself.  It has to realize it just is itself! 

Oneness see's what it is saying... yes this Oneness understanding is tricky. ❤

You see even something describing Oneness as paradoxical would almost imply a separate entity describing Oneness as paradoxical implying a separation.

Does Oneness see how tricky this understanding itself can be LOL...

Oneness would not describe itself as paradoxical. 

That would be like a horse describing itself as having a funny way about itself.

Oneness just IS....

Can you see how funny this is?

A lot of people try to ponder Oneness, with the belief they are outside of it...

Thanks my friend ?