VeganAwake

Non-duality/Oneness is all there is. Do u have eyes 2 C?

28 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake

I am he as you are he as you are me

And we are all together

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@Billy Shears  haha thanks I needed that...❤ Happy Thanksgiving!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Even the experience of oneness comes as a package. I don't think I can understand one without also understanding two, three, four, even zero and infinity. Is that what Being is doing through us, exploring all possible facets of possibly? Then, if I can drop the whole package to see what lies beneath it all ... is the actuality still a noun called oneness, or a paradox where unity = diversity? That's what I'm trying to find out. 

10 hours ago, silene said:

Even the experience of oneness comes as a package. I don't think I can understand one without also understanding two, three, four, even zero and infinity. Is that what Being is doing through us, exploring all possible facets of possibly? Then, if I can drop the whole package to see what lies beneath it all ... is the actuality still a noun called oneness, or a paradox where unity = diversity? That's what I'm trying to find out. 

You're asking a very deep question ❤

You see this Oneness/Non-duality realization runs a lot deeper than almost everyone understands. A lot of people pretend to understand as they stay safely in the confines of their comfort-zones without even realizing it.

Oneness is all there is. It is YOU and YOU are IT. THIS is IT. This is ENLIGHTENMENT.

There was never 8 billion separate waves in the ocean there was only the ocean/oneness...diversity never existed. Diversity, separateness and duality is an illusion of the mind, a figment of the imagination, a fictitious belief.

The separation never occurred, we have always only been one and its YOU...

You are the Conscious Space in which everything is occurring, THIS is all happening inside of you, as you, by YOU. Everything is you the Dolphins the whales the seals the Bears the antelopes the trees the grass the mountains. It's literally all happening inside the Conscious Space of YOU as YOU....trippy right ?

There is nothing happening outside of YOU outside of THIS!!!

This Pure Conscious Awareness is waking up to itself, inside of itself, as itself.

It's like all the atoms in the human body waking up and realizing we're not the individual atoms were the whole body...

This is why all the Great Masters say you are already enlightened. There is nothing else you could be ...you are it NOW. You are Enlightenment itself. This is the realization the Big Kahuna that everyone is seeking and they don't even realize they already have it haha... all that is required is to see it right now in this present moment....DO YOU SEE IT!! 

Can YOU believe it was that easy. 

You are enlightened!!!

You just needed to become aware of it!!

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@pluto

@VeganAwake  Greetings, and many thanks for your reply,  great explanation and video :)   I'm still left with a slight quibble about the word enlightenment, although I get the idea that we're already enlightened, but there's still some veil or illusion to clear out. Sooo, a bit more light is needed to fully awaken?
I'm still clinging onto the idea of Two Truths Doctrine - relative and absolute truth. Relative truth being my comfort zone of course! 

Edited by silene
spelling

@silene  I understand... you are very welcome ❤

Just realize you can't be anything other than enlightenment/oneness..

You are the conscious space in which everything is contained and everything is happening.

You don't actually have a choice so the faster you remove the veil the sooner the seeking will end and you will realize you are IT...

This is when the suffering ends ?

Seeking is to suffer...❤