allislove

The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

Hi!

I am not a native speaker. I never tried a public journaling. I don't think I am a good communicator. I am not sure I have something valuable to share with you dear reader. I even don't know what the main theme of this journal. So, why I decided to create it?

I feel I spend to much time reading other people content, commenting or suggesting to people my opinion which is not really useful in most of the cases for them. I better put my thoughts here, I better be creator for myself rather than a victim for others. Ideally, I want to share something useful which will increase people consciousness; or just improve my writing English skills; or find what I really want, my life purpose; or become enlightened; or do a shadow work; or reduce usage of reading this forum and chatting on other online platforms; or cultivating healthy habits; or just throw the thoughts out of my head; or whatever.

Expect super low quality content when I feel low, and high quality content when I high. Expect to be bored, expect unexpected things. Will see how it goes. I will try to be honest with myself. But feel free to point the flows in my thinking, ask any question, would be cool. But even if I am the only reader of this journal I am grateful for this community and for my life, I can contemplate something, use my time and enjoy it. Yeah, and I am not a perfectionist, I am not planning to spend hours on crafting my messages.

Have a good day.

IMG_20191123_123938 (1).jpg

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Looking forward to learning from your posts!

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck

Thanks for the support.

I am not sure I am often going to look from the teacher's perspective (like Leo for example). I am more a student here. 
Let's hope everyone will get something from the experience.

As for now I plan to start by sharing my current spiritual routine, material which somehow helps me in my spiritual journey, gradually sharing my life story, insights, feelings, worries, experience.

I also like to post music, photos, smiles :D

I was thinking to share what has happened with me in the last few years. It might be inspiring for someone but I am not sure, I am better share the story gradually on the go. Then I was thinking to share in details my current spiritual routine but it might be not that useful since everyone has a unique path.

Recently (thanks to Nahm), I started listening a lot of Abraham Hicks and maintain a dream board. So, probably, the insights which I am going to share will be similar to her teachings. It may help me to ground this useful knowledge.

In the last month or so I try to master observing of the feelings. What the deal with feelings? Relatively speaking, feelings bring me to Now, thoughts put me away from Now . There is nothing bad with thoughts though (when I need them). The problem arises when I cling to them too much.

Let's say I have a hard conversation with wife. What I can do? I can fight for me being right, or I can let it go. How can I let go? Should I tell that she is right and I am wrong? No, probably not. The trick is to be aware that you are sinking into thoughts and to move your attention from thoughts to feelings.

If you feel bad do everything to feel good.

What can it be? Go walk to nature, take a shower, take a nap, sing a song, kiss someone, make cacao, dance, go to gym, meditate, run, etc. You should know what can make you feel good in every particular moment.

Feelings should be your compass of Life.

I am not talking about huge change in feelings (like go and take heroin, no). It may be something as small as eating an apple or giving someone a smile. The trick is to follow from one good feeling to another to build a momentum. Then, do not be surprised if life flows so beautifully for you. ;) 

I was studying the letting go technique for quite some time, but I think I've eventually got the essence. 

Do what feels good in the particular moment, let life unfold by itself.

That's easier said than done. There are some obstacles, the one obstacle called "People Pleaser". There is nothing bad if you want to make something good for another person, I even encourage everyone to do it! But do it only when you are high (by high I mean you feel good, really good). If you feel low don't please someone else, please yourself first, break the cycle of bad feelings, then act from the position of Love, from the position of abundance.

Related topic is a dream board. You don't need to focus on how  to do something, you really don't, focus on what feels good for you.
You can use the dream board to put what feels good for you, what you really want, and see how life unfolds for you.
I really recommend reading Nahm's topic on the subject.

If you don't know how to distinguish between what feels good for you and what not, the meditation is for the rescue; 20 minutes every morning, right after waking up.

Meditation, the dream board, follow good feelings, and you are good to let go, let it be. :x

18 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Go get em @dimitri

@Raptorsin7 thank you, I am curious how is your dream board going? ;)

@dimitri It's going... Lol. I had huge benefits early on, and I still have positive momentum, but i've sort of stagnated over the past few days. I had Nahm post a comment in another thread, and I think my issue is i'm not dreaming big enough to inspire action and change. But overall, it's definitely worked I feel like i'm very close to becoming fully present, and awakening. My meditation practice has gone nuclear since I started using the board, whereas before using the board I was pretty stagnant in my practice. Expect an awakening thread from me very soon!

@Raptorsin7

Awakening sounds big enough for me. ?

I feel the board moved me on the next level too. At the beginning, every day, I was putting something new, something big, but now it's just feeling what I already have on the board, and adding more or less minor things, but still the board practice feels great. 

Godspeed. 

@dimitri Yea, the board is prime. I love having it in my living room, can't imagine the room without it. 

May the force be with you! (:

@Raptorsin7 thanks.

Feel like to share: the mindfuck with the dream board is not like you put something there and it's going to be manifested. It's other way around! It's already manifested! It's about genuinely figuring out what you want, so that's gonna happen due to your true nature. ❤️

Wow very good insight. Yea i was thinking that the dream board is likely only useful for getting what we really want. I am going to another round of wanting later tonight, I will definitely keep that in mind.

The reason for death is the choice to live

The death looks sad because of wrong identification.
But in reality death is the most fabulous experience of life. 
True identification will be revealed for everyone in the moment of death.
The good news you don't need to physically die in order to experience it.
Imagine you look from the point of eyes now while reading this message.
Death is something like you realize that you look not through eyes but through everything. 
Everything is alive, warm and loving. Unconditional love is all there is. :x

Edited by dimitri

I love to take pictures and do micro-shooting from my phone.

IMG-20190727-173516.jpg

IMG-20190727-190438.jpg

IMG-20190522-085709.jpg

IMG-20191012-120116.jpg

IMG-20191012-120422.jpg

IMG-20191112-085814.jpg

IMG-20190605-200616.jpg

IMG-20190618-085809.jpg

IMG-20190620-212837.jpg

IMG-20190624-204300.jpg

IMG-20190522-085649-1.jpg

...and listen to a great music.

Edited by dimitri

I have a morning routine for a month or so, it feels so good. ❤️

I start by meditating for 20 minutes. I usually do meditation by putting my attention on breath or some sound, or I do "do nothing" meditation. 

Then, I play some short (around 10 minutes) video of Abraham Hicks. I do "dream board" exercise while video playing, video is just a background for this exercise. I have a big board on wheels, lucky me. xD

The last part of my morning routine is to dance and sing a song. I usually use this one:

https://youtu.be/7vhpBWb6upQ

What a night, grateful for the experience

Yesterday I took with my friend around 50ug of acid and went to "disco".
Before the event I was feeling a bit guilty for using such a remedy "just for fun". 

Insights from the experience:
everyone wants to feel love
• it's possible to merge body and music :) 

Probably, I had a micro mystical experience. While dancing I kinda zoomed out too much and everything kinda freezed. I had a realization in that moment that the guy who is dancing now is not me, I am much larger entity, and everyone around my body is me. That was quite scary, I even wanted to go out from the dance floor but then I am calmed down and continued to dance.

Amazing experience, grateful for that.

Edited by dimitri

"If you love yourself completely you would have no more problems in your life." − Leo

I am reading "LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven" book.
I have read only 13% but it's already worth the price for me. I've got new ideas how I can improve my psychedelics routine, thanks to this book.

I am excited to make Dream Board 2.0 soon. I realized (thanks to Nahm) that my Dream Board was too dry. I just put there something like "Good health". I have to be more specific what I really want. If I have 20 heart-beating points of what good health mean for me rather than just two words "Good health", it should trigger good feelings which is a strong signal to Higher Self to manifest it. 

A good insight (one more thanks to Nahm): manifesting on the dream board (by writing what you want) has no difference compare to manifesting of the wish itself. In other word, if I can manifest the board, marker, my character and draw what I want, I can manifest whatever I want in the same way lol.

Let it be. Don't resist, enjoy no matter what. Zoom out and love, because it's you. There is nothing but you, there is nothing but Love.
You can relax and see what life brings to you. Because everything is for good, everything is for you. You are you forever.
Just be kind for yourself and love it. You are the creator of all of it. The best programmer ever, magician in action, I love you.

I want to share my "nofap" journey around 7-10 years ago. 
I hope I remember properly how it was in my experience.
Since I felt guilty from "fap" I decided to stop doing it for a long period of time.
I think it lasted around 6 months. Why I stopped?
First reason, I didn't like a wet dreams.
Another reason, the main reason, if you do "no fap" for too long you look to girls without impulse to make love with them.
Say, you talk to beautiful girl and you don't want to fuck her, even in your imagination, because you get used to "nofap".
I consider it as a bad thing. So, I see the benefits from "nofap", but you should set your personal balance. The same as with everything else.
For me I would say few times per month is completely fine (assuming there is no girlfriend nearby).
"nofap" should help to get relationship you want, no other way around.

A little of micro-shooting from phone:

IMG-20191130-121733.jpg

"Eternal wish to live"

IMG-20191130-121928.jpg

"Beauty of lightness"