Raptorsin7

How to Financial Independence

108 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy Fair enough. Next time say that.

I did say that. 

But I appreciate that I made a mistake in this context. 

I should have either not posted on this thread, or I should have been very articulate and careful around you as you're fragile.

It obviously causes you a lot of pain to be misunderstood? 

But this is a good thread, because people can learn from your problems. 

Nothing is wasted.  

Edited by Nickyy

@Nickyy Yea, i like having this stuff out in public. It's easier to give advice/ receive advice when you are transparent. The information people have access to the easier they can make sense of the situation.

12 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

I should have either not posted on this thread, or I should have been very articulate and careful around you as you're fragile.

Triggered.

14 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

It obviously causes you a lot of pain to be misunderstood?

Yea, i want people to understand my situation so they can help me progress. If they don't understand what i'm doing and they give me advice and i act on it it could set me back. 

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yea, i want people to understand my situation so they can help me progress. If they don't understand what i'm doing and they give me advice and i act on it it could set me back. 

Possibly. But it wouldnt cause you pain to have information that is wrong for you. 

An adult can sort the wheat from the chaff without resorting to violence and rudeness or mind games and denial 

A healthy adult just takes what is useful and leaves what is not. Politely. With no need for drama. 

So that's why I'm convinced that life purpose is not for you, but therapy might be better suited to your needs at this point. 

@Nickyy Fair point. I'm going to work with Nahm for a bit then decide if i need to go to therapy. 

Yea, i should have stopped replying a while ago too, your advice isn't resonating with me. It's stimulating to argue though. Definitely something to work on.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy Fair point. I'm going to work with Nahm for a bit then decide if i need to go to therapy. 

Yea, i should have stopped replying a while ago too, your advice isn't resonating with me. It's stimulating to argue though. Definitely something to work on.

It's ok. This thread might help others who are also in the same boat. Once a thread is started then lots of people can benefit from it. 

But aside from that, you are right, it's best to work with people who you're comfortable with whos style of personality doesn't rub you up the wrong way. However that can sometimes be a good thing as it can bring problems to the surface to later on look at when one is ready to.

Cheers