Huz

Can The Teaching Of Spirituality And Higher Consciousness Be An Art Form?

18 posts in this topic

As in the title

Edited by Huz88

you are talking about labeling, what is spirituality, why is the word even important, what does awakening to the reality of oneself and the world around us have to do with or is even called spirituality.  spirituality is just a word many use because they lack the understanding and knowledge of reality.  what happens in your world if you take away all the labels?

Everything is an art form

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@charlie2dogs

Can the teaching of spirituality and higher consciousness be an art form?

We are always labelling yes, so @Huz88 you & every human are free to assign any meaning to any label.

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

@charlie2dogs

Can the teaching of spirituality and higher consciousness be an art form?

We are always labelling yes, so @Huz88 you & every human are free to assign any meaning to any label.

what is the difference in a human being and a self realized being

@charlie2dogs

I do not know. I could entertain you with guesses, but they lack conviction on my end.

Or 

One is self-realized, one is not.

Edited by Kenya

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

@charlie2dogs

I do not know. I could entertain you with guesses, but they lack conviction on my end.

Or 

One is self-realized, one is not.

when you said i do not know was the right answer, i give you credit for that

6 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

when you said i do not know was the right answer, i give you credit for that

I am beginning to think that all my answers to questions will be from now on "I don't know"

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am beginning to think that all my answers to questions will be from now on "I don't know"

when do you know truth and reality

2 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

where is truth and reality found

2 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

I don't know, that's why I was saying that.

:-)

I can tell you what I think... but I really don't know if it is useful to continue thinking about it.

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I don't know, that's why I was saying that.

I can tell you what I think... but I really don't know if it is useful to continue thinking about it.

when you dont know, you have to figure why you dont know and what do you do to know, or you keep running in circles with all the levels, paths, journeys, teachings, religions, philosophies, doctrines, practices, and still may never know.

11 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

when you dont know, you have to figure why you dont know and what do you do to know, or you keep running in circles with all the levels, paths, journeys, teachings, religions, philosophies, doctrines, practices, and still may never know.

I am running in circles, I know that. hehehehe... The problem is that I don't know because I think that I don't have access from my personality. Maybe because I believe that, it's not happening.

I was thinking that I have to drop the idea of "me", the concept of "I", but I can't figure how. I think I have to stay still and wait to everything happen by itself.

Edited by abrakamowse

57 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am running in circles, I know that. hehehehe... The problem is that I don't know because I think that I don't have access from my personality. Maybe because I believe that, it's not happening.

I was thinking that I have to drop the idea of "me", the concept of "I", but I can't figure how. I think I have to stay still and wait to everything happen by itself.

Who or what is going to drop your concept of 'me'? You can only come to the conclusion there is nothing to be dropped.

The things you, as an ego, consider to be you is just everything that is in resistance to what is. If everything in your experience is in full acceptance to what is, then we are getting somewhere. Even the ego, whatever that means for you, has to be fully accepted. The ego is not going to leave the premises just like that. Only when everything is accepted as equal, can your thoughts align themselves with the present moment. The ego is not some virus that is hiding somewhere in your brain waiting to be vaccinated, it's just a pattern of resistance. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, vizual said:

Who or what is going to drop your concept of 'me'? You can only come to the conclusion there is nothing to be dropped.

The things you, as an ego, consider to be you is just everything that is in resistance to what is. If everything in your experience is in full acceptance to what is, then we are getting somewhere. Even the ego, whatever that means for you, has to be fully accepted. The ego is not going to leave the premises just like that. Only when everything is accepted as equal, can your thoughts align themselves with the present moment. The ego is not some virus that is hiding somewhere in your brain waiting to be vaccinated, it's just a pattern of resistance. 

Cool, thanks @vizual !!!

I knew I wasn't fully accepting reality, even I wanted to believe that I was. I was accepting the ego, but suddenly today I wake up like in a bad mood. I think is the natural response of the ego (programming, conditioning, belief, whatever it is the ego).

I found something that I think it has a lot to do with what we are talking about

Nisargadatta Maharaj:

“I do not believe in spiritual paths....all paths lead to unreality.”

There is no one,
There is nothing and no one to get
No one to receive a teaching
No one to give a teaching
That being said
Who hears?
Who reads?
Let’s begin

Nisargadatta Maharaj:

“There is no such thing as enlightenment, the realization of that fact is itself enlightenment.”