Heaven

Everything is random

4 posts in this topic

A thought that keep popping in my head is:

Is everything happens for a reason? or reality is evolving in infinite ways?

I’ll explain myself a lil more:

When I reflect on our society it seems that everything is going to different directions..and it made me wonder if god is trying to experience any possibility in itself or there is a “plan” and order in this changes.

I would really like to hear ur wisdom about it..

Thanks

Randomness is a construct of the mind when it fails to see the interrelatedness of things. 

"reason" in this context means "good reason"  as in "reasonable".   As in one choice is is terrible but the other is reasonable or satisfactory/acceptable

The word "cause" is different. So what we are really dealing with three questions

1) Is every event that occurs caused by a previous event ?

2) Does everything happen for a good reason? 

3) If an event occurs and it's caused by a previous event does that mean it's random? 

Also you have created a topic that is not in question form but your initial post is in question form. The title also has the word "random" in it but that word is not mentioned in the initial post.  "Reason" and "random" in many instances are relative terms. meaning that they are applied to interpret specific events  in relation to  person's personal interest

Edited by Nak Khid

The main plan is to play and create. God gave beings the possibility to play with everything that they wanted. To play a leader, to play with fire, to play with chemicals. Everything is just play, but from an ego's perspective - a serious game.

Mahadev