Mada_

I just finished high-school - what would you have gone back and done?

5 posts in this topic

I finished my last exam today.

I feel a surge to vision, and continue contemplating what I want out of life, really get that down.

What would you have done differently when you were your most free in your life?

What would you have done differently when you were your most free in your life?

boxed in for 7 hours a day 5 days a week learning what to believe, and you better believe it, or else. Does that really sound like freedom?

4 hours ago, SaWaSaurus said:

boxed in for 7 hours a day 5 days a week learning what to believe, and you better believe it, or else. Does that really sound like freedom?

I highly doubt OP is saying people are most free in their high school years, but is asking what you would have done after finishing high school and advice about that

Assuming you are have little work experience and no money. A stable group of friends with regular activity, a healthy relationship with your family and a strong work ethic are essential, but if not the case you must handle these as soon as possible, right after you begin to earn money.

Searching a decent paying job, earning money, setting foundational mindsets for mental clarity, learning how to invest, start investing for more financial freedom (this early because for fruition one has to saw the seeds early) and continuing it along the way, buying and doing the LP course, strategizing what skill sets are needed to achieve my LP, educating myself via internet learning platforms and communities, starting business or getting employed with my learned skills, working on skills, changing/enlarging the field of activity in my business/job according to my new skills, searching mentors in my field along the way, ...

Mental clarity and spirituality can be done along your path.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

3 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Assuming you are have little work experience and no money. A stable group of friends with regular activity, a healthy relationship with your family and a strong work ethic are essential, but if not the case you must handle these as soon as possible, right after you begin to earn money.

Searching a decent paying job, earning money, setting foundational mindsets for mental clarity, learning how to invest, start investing for more financial freedom (this early because for fruition one has to saw the seeds early) and continuing it along the way, buying and doing the LP course, strategizing what skill sets are needed to achieve my LP, educating myself via internet learning platforms and communities, starting business or getting employed with my learned skills, working on skills, changing/enlarging the field of activity in my business/job according to my new skills, searching mentors in my field along the way, ...

Mental clarity and spirituality can be done along your path.

Awesome! Thankyou for this