VeganAwake

A Tiny Mad Idea of Separation from Oneness

6 posts in this topic

The separation never occurred...our own minds have simply played a trick on us.

It is insane to think that a part of God, a part of the All, a part of total unity could somehow split off and, all of a sudden, be outside everything—that there could be a reality beyond totality, something beyond infinity, a power beyond omnipotence. 

I continue returning to "A Course in Miracles"... it's wisdom seems to surpass that of all other teachings I have found.

We are not separate, we have always been One. The ego has created the tiny mad idea of separation. 

This idea is insanity itself and it's time for us to wake up NOW!!

Love love love and more love ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

it's like one of the sense develops it's own sense of self

it's like hearing which is known starts to think that it can hear sounds which are good or bad

or smelling which is known starts to say I will smell only good smells and no evil smells

there are just sounds

there are just scents/smells

thinking is a sense which is known and thinking itself (by it's default nature) thinks it can think/do good/evil

just as sounds aren't created by YOU but simply APPEAR & are HEARD/KNOWN 

likewise thoughts aren't thunk by YOU but simply APPEAR & are HEARD/KNOWN

the KNOWER is ONE.

and the KNOWER knows none but itself.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I ? ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The separation never occurred...our own minds have simply played a trick on us.

It is insane to think that a part of God, a part of the All, a part of total unity could somehow split off and, all of a sudden, be outside everything—that there could be a reality beyond totality, something beyond infinity, a power beyond omnipotence. 

I continue returning to "A Course in Miracles"... it's wisdom seems to surpass that of all other teachings I have found.

We are not separate, we have always been One. The ego has created the tiny mad idea of separation. 

This idea is insanity itself and it's time for us to wake up NOW!!

Love love love and more love ❤

Well said sir ?❤  

God has the amazing ability to not only trick itself but to fall for its own trick!  That's infinite intelligence for ya.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.