Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tanz

N, N-DMT compared to 5 MEO

6 posts in this topic

I have not tried N-N-DMT but have done 5 MEO. I was wondering if there are there any benefits or spiritual insights that you gain taking N-DMT over 5 MEO DMT?  

Try it and find out :) some substances end up showing you one facet and another shows you another. What you end up realizing depends on you. NN DMT is very powerful I'm sure it'll be an insightful one regardless. 

There is always a benefit to exploring different psychedelics. Each one shows you something unique and valuable.

If all you learned was that 5-MeO-DMT is better for your aims than N,N-DMT, that would be a valuable lesson. But my guess is N,N-DMT will hold a lot more lessons for you than that.

You never know what lessons you'll learn until you try.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Shadowraix @Leo Gura
thanks for your response, im asking because the place where I am staying its not available and in order for me to try either one I have to go to a facilitator that has procured a source already.  This usually requires me to fly accross the world and I dont have a lot of time because of responsibilities with work and family. 

If I was staying in a place such as north america or some places in europe, I would be able to source my own stuff, test it and experiment with both NDMT and 5MEO. The facilitator route is the most sensible or this moment.  Right now two trips a year is probably my max so I gotta make them count.   

Since I have taken 5meo several weeks ago, my body has a deeper memory of the compound even though its "out of my system" my body is able to remember the energetics of the compound, I haven't been able to get into the deep state I experienced freebasing but it has taken my meditation and breathe work deeper than before.  Prior to not being exposed, it took me hours and even then, most of the time I was impotent.... now I can feel the field giving me more information with more ease.  

I must say to you Leo thank you for opening my mind to 5meo, prior to that I thought taking anything was for pussies 

The scientist inside of me is thinking of getting an EEG to monitor and record my brain waves for my own personal knowledge for now while doing different methods and techniques, similar to what the neuroscientist did on Martin Ball.  

You can use research chems and other psychedelics like LSD, mushrooms, 4-AcO-DMT, DPT, etc. and accomplish an epic amount of consciousness work.

Don't limit yourself to one substance.

You don't need shamans.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can use research chems and other psychedelics like LSD, mushrooms, 4-AcO-DMT, DPT, etc. and accomplish an epic amount of consciousness work.

You don't need shamans.

Those are just another creations~

What's the difference between needing a shaman vs needing drugs?