Cesar

Happiness

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I been trying self development for over a year and I'm just on the top of the ice burg what's the core? The big bottom part of being actualized?

a physically and spiritually fully functioning human being who does not endlessly suffer at the expense of the planet 

Realizing that you have zero control over yourself and reality, so you can let go and be free of all neurosis.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

happiness is a state of being, love is a state of being,  it requires no action.

Becoming unified with pure and true reality. A permanent escape from the fake world of the ego.

2 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Becoming unified with pure and true reality. A permanent escape from the fake world of the ego.

its not really an escape, its regaining your original state of being,  and being able to enjoy life without the human identity and ego controlling everything creating consequences, pain and misery.

Wow this are all good thank you all..:D

@charlie2dogs Thanks, that's very profound.

------
I just got back from meditating a few minutes ago. I came to a realization that happiness can also be seen as complete independence from external needs and circumstances. I pretty much realized that I'm probably going to have to spend years of work trying to connect to my inner being because right now, a lot of my thoughts and habits are still founded upon external desires.

2 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

@charlie2dogs Thanks, that's very profound.

------
I just got back from meditating a few minutes ago. I came to a realization that happiness can also be seen as complete independence from external needs and circumstances. I pretty much realized that I'm probably going to have to spend years of work trying to connect to my inner being because right now, a lot of my thoughts and habits are still founded upon external desires.

I'm probably going to have to spend years of work trying to connect to my inner being because right now, a lot of my thoughts and habits are still founded upon external desires.

It doesnt have to take years, drop that thought, remain open and (be one with the source of life within) and you might be surprised just how little work and time it takes.

The highest form I've experienced; you realise that everything is perfect just as it is, and always has been. Nothing needs changing. You love everything and everyone as they are. You appreciate the beauty of the world and feel a strong sense of gratefulness just from existing.

I have not achieved this state permanently, but if I had to choose only one state to be in I know that would be it. I don't think you would necessarily just no nothing all day, although that is certainly be a valid option, your body and mind will keep doing what they do, only now your completely neurosis-free and what you're doing will now be highly aligned with your true values. It honestly felt like I became my higher self.

3 hours ago, Mat Pav said:

I have not achieved this state permanently, but if I had to choose only one state to be in I know that would be it. 

Hi Mat,

It's not a state. Who is the one wanting a state to be in, that's different from the state now?