LfcCharlie4

Life Purpose Course

3 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura or anyone else who can help. 

I know you’re really busy but would love your insights and help on this:) 

currently run multiple online businesses in publishing both non fiction and fiction books, although the fiction is a partnership with my friend and we have a coach who does 99% of the work for us so is more like a 3 year investment to start with! 

I love what I do and have recently gone towards releasing higher quality books with the main aim of helping people with their respective issues, the fiction books are of course creative art that entertains people and provides them joy:) 

i LOVE running my businesses and being an entrepreneur however I’m not sure if it is my sole life purpose.

however I’m wondering whether I should focus on building this up to a level to where I no longer have to worry about money so I can freely pursue my life purpose, and I love my current business and helping people with my products. 

Any advice would be great Leo, however my inner guidance system is telling me to grow my current business and put all my attention into that before pursuing other things and splitting my attention. 

Thanks again guys! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

however my inner guidance system is telling me to grow my current business and put all my attention into that before pursuing other things and splitting my attention. 

There's your answer. But honestly, you could go the other way and be fine, too. Both will be learning experiences. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry  you’re right, Leo says a lot about strategic thinking and I think that is the best thing to do here! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi