Sartanion

I'm unmotivated, purposeless and considering buying Life Purpose Course - worth it?

5 posts in this topic

Hey!

I'm at a point in life, when it is completely clear to me WHAT person should do and HOW should he act to achieve different goals, but I have unimaginable problems with execution. I'm just missing the drive, the WHY that would make me go forward. And it's apparent every day - I'd like to lose weight and pursue mastery over body and mind in life  through different ancient and modern techniques, I'd like to make money by coding and starting my own bussiness, I'd like to go out on dates, but I just can't find the reason and drive to do so.

And part of me doesn't want that anymore or I know I'll wake up after 5 years in my chilhood bedroom, still wearing the clothes I wore 10 years ago, exponentialy more obese and depressed. It isn't that I don't know how to those things, nor that I fear that, I am just not able to start, I'd just rather eat and sleep somehow.

I'm considering buying the LPC, that's why I want so ask you if and how the life purpose course helped you what is your experience with it, please? It isn't that I don't believe its benefits I just need to research before I spend my last money on it, because it's quite a substantial sum.

Thanks for understanding!

The Life Purpose Course completely changed my life. It gave me the blueprint on how to discover my life purpose. I had always wanted to know my life purpose but was lost on how to find it. The results from the course gave me so much insight into myself and I got my life purpose out of it, which is the best part.

The thing is though, you have to be motivated to do the exercises and complete the course. It took me about 4 months to do it. It was the most money I had spent on personal development and I think that was a motivator for me as well as I trusted Leo's guidance. Anyway, the course doesn't magically change your life, you have to do the work. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Sartanion What you need is a strong vision. Something that you work towards that is so powerful and meaningful to you that it excites you just thinking about it. 

Poor Execution is not a problem of lacking knowledge, it is a problem of poor mindset. Note that having lots of knowledge does not equal having a great mindset. You need to acquire knowledge that directly addresses building a successful mindset. 

This is what Leo's LPC is for. His free YouTube videos mainly focus on knowledge, whereas his LPC goes right into mindset. Learned and applied correctly, and you will develop all the motivation you need to start taking action and see the effects first hand.

Buy it ! Best investment I've made in self-development. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 10/29/2019 at 2:34 PM, Sartanion said:

Hey!

I'm at a point in life, when it is completely clear to me WHAT person should do and HOW should he act to achieve different goals, but I have unimaginable problems with execution.

Paradoxically, the problems are imagined. The perspective of ‘what a person should do’, isn’t energetically the feeling of ‘what I really want to do’. Similarly, the perspective ‘how someone should act’, isn’t the energy of  just being one’s self, without judgement. 

I'm just missing the drive, the WHY that would make me go forward.

Why traces back to you, to what you want. Tapping into effortless passion & inspiration is done by letting go of beliefs and judgements. (About other people and yourself - ‘should s’)  Living doesn’t require you to know ‘how’, only to intend, and let resistant thoughts go. 

And it's apparent every day - I'd like to lose weight and pursue mastery over body and mind in life  through different ancient and modern techniques,

If you choose thoughts which are aligned with what you want, what’s on your board, you feel great. When you feel great, food made for taste & lacking nutrition is not as appetizing as if you feel bad and are using food to feel better. It’s relative to how you feel, and no food tastes as good as wonderful feels. 

I'd like to make money by coding and starting my own bussiness, I'd like to go out on dates, but I just can't find the reason and drive to do so.

Then you don’t currently actually want to. At least, not enough to let resistant thoughts & beliefs go. 

And part of me doesn't want that anymore or I know I'll wake up after 5 years in my chilhood bedroom, still wearing the clothes I wore 10 years ago, exponentialy more obese and depressed. It isn't that I don't know how to those things, nor that I fear that, I am just not able to start, I'd just rather eat and sleep somehow.

I feel confident in saying, that is not what you’d write on your board, nor does the choosing of such thoughts feel good to you. When you suffer enough, you become willing to be conscious, aware that when you choose thoughts which do not feel good to you, you do so unconsciously. 

I'm considering buying the LPC, that's why I want so ask you if and how the life purpose course helped you what is your experience with it, please?

Haven’t done Leo’s, but the greatest investments are in yourself, and I doubt you’re going to find anything as good as what Leo creates and puts his name on. 

It isn't that I don't believe its benefits I just need to research before I spend my last money on it, because it's quite a substantial sum.

Only you could answer this, but, if you proceeded here on feeling alone, without thinking about it, what would you do? What is intuition subtly telling you?  One perspective is, if there were ten courses, and you have never done one before, you stand to realize a ton by doing any one of them.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE