Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Stomach/ solar plexus chakra

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know anything about it? When I sit to mediate kryas kick in & my stomach convulses/shakes. 

@DrewNows looking to talk to people that have had a full kundalni awakening or at least know a lot about it, anyones crown chakra  blown open or your 3rd eye pulsates all day long? & have kundalni kryas where you shake uncontrollably? Pm if your legit. 

I’m about a year & a 1/2 into kundalni & im happy with the results up to now, much less anxiety & many blissful states & much more mindful/conscious then ever before.

I'm interested in people 5-10-15 years after the initial kundalni awakening & where they are now with their spiritual work & if they are enlightened today? 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 "666" careful now :ph34r:xD

I am not a "kundalinist" (sorry man) but perhaps you could try psyches 

@DrewNows I can’t see how psychs & kundalini cocktail can be good, maybe once it fizzles down in 4-6 years. 

23 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@DrewNows I can’t see how psychs & kundalini cocktail can be good, maybe once it fizzles down in 4-6 years. 

*scratches head* 

well the only kundalini experience I had was on psychs and I feel as though my third eye is open xD?‍♂️

@Tony 845Hi Tony,

I am 7 years after my initial Kundalini awakening, when the Serpent first pierced the Sahasrara, I experienced universal consciousness and what some would call enlightenment, though I see that as more of an ongoing process. I was indeed filled with light though, or more accurately, I became boundless, universal consciousness and light, for a brief time.

Ever since that time, my upper two chakras in particular, have been active and there is an almost constant sensation of heat and light in that area.

I did have Kundalini Kriyas and shaking too, that still happens at the initial stages of meditation, when I relax. I believe it is due to all the dross and tension that builds up during a stressful day. The Goddess Kundalini gets rid of it as she burns through the accumulated dross, that is what causes the convulsions. It usually only lasts a few minutes, after which the energy blockages are cleared and the energy flows uninterrupted. Once she lodges herself in the Crown, there is just bliss and joy, as well as a very pleasant, hot feeling all over the body, but particularly along the spine and the top of the head. There are certain modest powers and abilities that come with this stage. To reach full enlightenment, one must lodge the Goddess in the Crown permanently. This requires keeping her there for three nights and days, non-stop. I once came quite close, during the summer solstice, when she shined as bright and hot as a second sun, for three days, but I didn't quite get there. I'm sure I will get there in time. Any questions, shoot.