Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mo Grand

Jesus Is On The Run

7 posts in this topic

Good Evening All,

I want to share this thought I keep having.  I recently saw The Gospel of John.  It seems to me that Jesus is on the run through most of this movie.  Hiding himself from many to get his message across.  When Jesus lost it in the temple knocking over carts and yelling at people for their dealings it made me look at my image of him differently.  He was greatly affected by others poor nature. 

So,  I try to not let others influence my being.  Is this possible;  more so,  is it even the right decision?  According to John,  Jesus was greatly affected by his surroundings. 

Something to ponder.

Worth watching If you have not seen it.

Best Regards,

Mo Grand - Less Is Being More

We watched it too, very interesting, a lot of things to "analyse". (excuse my quirks haha)

And thank you, I wouldn't have come across it otherwise. :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

Don't get too caught up in the detail. Remember, the only reason the Bible exists is because it is a story about you, and your death and ressurection in the end times. When God will roll up the universe like a cloth and destroy it, then bring a new heaven and Earth into existence...heaven *on* earth forever

1 minute ago, Aaron p said:

Don't get too caught up in the detail. Remember, the only reason the Bible exists is because it is a story about you, and your death and ressurection in the end times. 

Yep, it's not all truth, just a little bit.

2 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

When God will roll up the universe like a cloth and destroy it, then bring a new heaven and Earth into existence...heaven *on* earth forever

I already live in little bit of a "heaven" and I'm sorry that your circumstances aren't "heavenish" yet.

I have an opinion on everything :D

3 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

When God will roll up the universe like a cloth and destroy it, then bring a new heaven and Earth into existence

@Aaron p Reincarnation?

5 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Don't get too caught up in the detail. Remember, the only reason the Bible exists is because it is a story about you, and your death and ressurection in the end times. When God will roll up the universe like a cloth and destroy it, then bring a new heaven and Earth into existence...heaven *on* earth forever

Bingo get this man a steak dinner