Rasheed

432hz Music in the Background

5 posts in this topic

Will having 432hz music in the background enhance my productivity, my concentration, and make a better impact? Or it is another form of multi taking which destroys concentration? 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Use headphones. I would experiment with different frequencies. Personally I enjoy using alpha wave binaural beats for reading, and theta waves when I get closer to bedtime for reading/meditation. Sometimes use the 432hz frequencies for meditation too earlier in the day. Its not gonna be like taking adderall per say for productivity but it will calm/relax you on a subtle level and will help you especially if you believe its working on you. 

This ones a favorite: 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

7 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Use headphones. I would experiment with different frequencies. Personally I enjoy using alpha wave binaural beats for reading, and theta waves when I get closer to bedtime for reading/meditation. Sometimes use the 432hz frequencies for meditation too earlier in the day. Its not gonna be like taking adderall per say for productivity but it will calm/relax you on a subtle level and will help you especially if you believe its working on you. 

This ones a favorite: 

Thank you. Ralph Smart is amazing individual! 

Is it helpful, If I use it without headphones?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

3 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Thank you. Ralph Smart is amazing individual! 

Is it helpful, If I use it without headphones?

I think most binaural beats and those types of frequencies are meant to be used only with headphones, because different frequencies are coming through each ear to create the effect, it doesnt work when you are listening to it in the background on a speaker. Plus the headphones help you block out the environmental noise. Im sure the nicer the pair of headphones the better, but I just use normal apple earpods and it works fine for me.

Ralph Smart is awesome indeed!

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry