Raptorsin7

Who Is Getting Advice?

25 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake Meditation is the way not philosophy. Aldo All this is quite fine and Well It's not actual awakening. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@VeganAwake I'm still caught in the matrix. I can somewhat see my suffering, I see how i go to youtube, junk food, this forum etc to make my self feel good. After a night out i woke up this morning feel depressed, i could feel the sadness in my stomach, but my response is to listen to podcasts, get food, jerk off. It honestly sucks seeing my own suffering, and knowing I am the one who holds the keys to my own salvation yet I still do nothing. It is nice to actually feel the sadness fully though, sometimes its not obvious what motivates so much of my poor behavior, but when I feel the genuine sadness I feel more awake. Rant over (:

@zeroISinfinity Meditation is part of the way imo. I spend an hour meditating each day, but when i spend the other 15 or so hours engaging in low consciousness nonsense the meditation is like a drop of water in a sea of suffering. There is value in facing the suffering in your life head on and coming out a better person because it, all of which can be done outside of a meditative context. In my opinion , tacking suffering head on > Meditation at least at my current lower consciousness level. 

18 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake Meditation is the way not philosophy. Aldo All this is quite fine and Well It's not actual awakening. ❤️

Yes meditation is a great tool to still the mind noise. Nothing ever spoken is actually Awakening the map is not the territory.

The message I posted is about dropping the egoic self agenda and surrendering altogether. Who you really are is something that doesn't change.

Remember something I've told you in the past the biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance it's the illusion of knowledge simply put if you think you already know the path you will not go through the difficult task of dropping the egoic self agenda all together. This work requires a full emptying of the glass not partial. 

Remember at the end of the day nobody becomes awakened because you realize you are nobody. This work is definitely not for everybody like Leo says.

I also post multiple things because everybody reacts differently to certain material there's not exactly one way to awaken.

I love how dedicated you are and yes meditation is a very helpful tool ❤ ❤

PS.. my work is true enlightenment material.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

17 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake I'm still caught in the matrix. I can somewhat see my suffering, I see how i go to youtube, junk food, this forum etc to make my self feel good. After a night out i woke up this morning feel depressed, i could feel the sadness in my stomach, but my response is to listen to podcasts, get food, jerk off. It honestly sucks seeing my own suffering, and knowing I am the one who holds the keys to my own salvation yet I still do nothing. It is nice to actually feel the sadness fully though, sometimes its not obvious what motivates so much of my poor behavior, but when I feel the genuine sadness I feel more awake. Rant over (:

I understand yes it sounds like you are accepting the present moment which is great.

The resistance to what is is what causes a lot of pain and suffering.

Just realize that you are not the story you've allowed yourself to believe about yourself you are already Enlightenment itself and just haven't been able to see it.

Continuing quieting the mind practices and turn within and continue asking yourself who you really are that's my best advice.

I'm glad to hear you're so accepting of yourself ❤ ...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi