Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barcos

Idk if I accidentally smoked something or if I just reached a whole new level of exp

10 posts in this topic

I smoked a joint with some skater at the park.now everything feels like it’s just a miniature play set.Everyone seems like robots who believe they have an identity.I was playing with my dog and shits trippy l,it’s like I’m just watching stuff go by but without resisting anything but I finally Saw clearly.

Edited by barcos
Posted that last on accident

15 minutes ago, barcos said:

it’s just a miniature play set.

Have had this too. Houses on my street seemed like monopoly houses and the street seemed like it was a board

I suppose i was a monopoly piece ?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Lol this is all just an infinite board game or game of Legos 

@SoonHei Exactly as I was skating home on the streets and sidewalks,everything seemed so strange.The houses the people the cars passing by.I couldn’t believe that everything that was happening was actually happening.And my sense of self was also fucked with.I can’t really explain in words this part but I’m curious and want to know more about this any suggestions?

@barcos well your state of consious was clearly different than your regular day to day... Funny enough, that's what's the case... How is it possible, whatever you experience daily... It's magical... You just got a glimpse of what the quote "the ordinary, becomes the extraordinary" really means :)

To someone who lives in an African village, times square new York would blow his mind in awe vs those who sit in the middle of all that and just go about their business.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei that quote makes so much sense now with describing what I was experiencing. 

@barcos Notice that other people don't affect you anymore, they are just like butterflies flying everywhere. You don't notice them so much, but they are still there in the background

Mahadev