Dlavjr

Nicotine Addiction

23 posts in this topic

@Dlavjr Glad to hear it! Try to see if you can cut the amount of nicotine down in the vape if you can too. That will help you ease off. You could even have 0mg at the end if you needed. 

19 hours ago, Average Investor said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise I don't think there is anything that has worked statistically better for quitting than vaping. I've seen first hand a large amount of smokers quitting cigarettes and eventually being able to quit vaping. Some of the pharmaceuticals are even really harmful for it. I'd be very skeptical of anything else on the market to be honest. 

I wouldn't know because I've never smoked cigarettes or been addicted to nicotine, but theres a health and fitness professional I follow that recommended a nicotine gum with 2mg of nicotine each piece that doesn't have any additional additives/chemicals or anything like that. I assume that would be better for you than vaping by eliminating all the other processed things that the vape brings into your lungs. But since vaping is similar to smoking (inhaling something) I could see why psychologically it could perhaps works better. Just giving my 2 cents if anyone wasn't aware of such gums existing.   

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yeah, I could definitely see it possibly being better from a health standpoint. A big thing is the actual act of smoking like you mentioned too. The cigarettes themselves produce over 7000 chemicals during combustion and it causes the user to become addicted to much more than nicotine. Once you remove the other additives it becomes a lot easier to stop nicotine. Tomatoes and eggplants actually contain nicotine. There is companies that actually extract just from eggplant to use it in vapor products. Synthetic nicotine is actually the best in terms of purity and quality.  People have quit with the gum just not at a very high rate comparatively. But it all really depends on the user, so gum in this case could help op. I only mentioned it because of the fact there is so much propaganda around vaping I want to see op have the best success.