Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Blind Sage

Just went for a 1 hour Sensory deprivation tank session

5 posts in this topic

youtube.com/watch?v=GB3RGu8Go2s

It's an amazing experience, You have no choice but to surrender if you want to enjoy your float, I'd love to experiment floating with psychedelics if I had a personal pod.

Throughout my session as I relaxed deeper and deeper I just started self-inquiring naturally. Your clarity will increase as there is no distracting stimulation and it becomes much more clear that you are not the body...from that point....well what else is there to do except try and locate the 'perciever'? It was extremely organic and I carried the session into the rest of my day.

I also had some rushes of energy in my head (although I think this is a side effect from kriya yoga that I've been exeriencing recently-feels like someone just whacked a gong in the middle of my head yet it's not a physical sensation, quite difficult to describe tbh).

Downsides are that it was just 1 hour and I paid 89aud for it...So yeah, quite expensive and too short. I also didn't like the fact that my spine wasn't upright. You have more clarity in the sense that there is no distraction but the fact that you are lying down does make it a little more difficult to concentrate your awareness on something specific. Also, if you're 6 feet or taller the standard size of the pod may be too small for you. I was juuust the right height so I could fit without touching either end of the pod.

PS: the float centres seem like they're quite SD green in culture, or at least the one I went to anyway. Who doesn't love hippies <3 

Edited by The Blind Sage
More information regarding downsides

@The Blind Sage I love the float tank! I've done it countless times, but i'm not able to get into a deep/blissful meditative state yet. I've been doing self-inquiry meditation recently, and i've noticed that self-inquiry produces similar results as 90 minute floats, at least for me. I'm hoping to get some breakthroughs in the tank, i'm going tonight, and i'll definitely do a post if i have some profound insights while in there. 

Those rushes are kundalini activity.

When they reach their peak, your head will explode and you’ll attain enlightenment.

then, the energy will slowly dissipate over the course of approximately a month, and once the I-thought which rests in your heart chakra is dissolved, you’ll be Self-Realized. 

The 8th, and 9th oxherd pictures

Post Self-Realization, once you finish your life’s karma, you’ll  become an omniscient Buddha. It doesn’t matter whether that happens in this birth or not- every job is as important as every other job, and every Self-Realized person knows he’s God, so he does his job effortlessly.

That being said, with the planet’s energies being what they are right now, everyone here will most likely become omniscient Buddhas in this very life. 5D ascension, baby.

The 10th oxherd picture 

Edited by Bobby