wesyasz

What I See?

74 posts in this topic

I still have trouble in deciding which direction really I should go. And all these signs which are very overwhelming. Should I follow my guess or should I follow the signs? 

I've been walking through the mist which covered the city entirely yesterday. If you really guide me, whoever you are, whatever it is... give me a sign... once again...I have asked.

Immediately bus number 111 has passed me from the opposite direction. My mind is having a hard time, that's for sure :).

Also the driver from blablacar I was travelling with has been telling me that he ate some mushrooms in spring. Then I realized why I have been travelling with him.

I have came into possession from him of enough mushrooms for a trip with this girl. I have collected them from little box next to his place and the number of his building was 7B. And I remember it was 7B, because I couldn't find it when I was about to meet him for that blablacar ride! I could only find 7A or 7D! Coincidence? Of course not! I suppose to remember it!

Today I went to some healthy food store to collect some artichokes and millet-buckwheat bread. We had a nice conversation and I asked if they possibly have ashwagandha, but they didn't and somehow we started talking about health benefits of mushrooms -reishi, cordyceps etc.- and they told me about mushroom coffee which someone is planning to start selling and that he describe feeling after like the feeling from the movie Limitless where the guy take a drug and get into God mode. Yeah we all know this ;) She also told me about bacopa which I "accidentally" placed my attention on in the next store...

I am not watching many movies these days but I needed to relax. I also actually felt more relaxed than usually after that bacopa. So I decided to watch that movie.

In the movie, the guy took a drug... Felt like God. Yeah, I remember the feeling after my first LSD. Then he went to the flat of the guy who sold it to him. Guess the number of the flat.

7B.

I honestly don't know how to navigate through this "new" reality but it certainly makes me mindfucked.
I need to get what is this all telling me, yet I know I am not conscious enough to get it.

And all I wanted to do was one evening when I can relax and watch a movie without all this.

Edited by wesyasz

Right, let's go back into here as I was too busy recently to keep this journal up.
I have met a girl which I found extremally strong connection with. So did she.

And there is a lot, lot, lot of synchronicities going on with her.
We have met through letter app and it suppose to be just another letter exchange with strangers as I am trying to make some connections with people from every different part of the world to find somebody who I can exchange experience with what I am getting through.

Yet it became very weird very quickly, as even one night I have been sending her a letter late at night (between 2 and 3am) to find out next day that she has woke up for a short period of time and sent me a letter in exactly same time without knowing of mine coming her way (it takes few hours to arrive).

Then we found out she was living actually just a 50 miles away from me and couple of days later we have been sitting having coffee together. Something just clicked and I have actually left her at 7am in the morning after talking for the entire night.

Then there were a few times when after some time of silence I was opening whatsapp to text her and the moment I was about to write she was texting me. Then I was thinking of something and she was texting me starting conversation about it. 

Now I am in India, we still stay in touch and one day I was sitting in silence and first time I have noticed wind blowing outside and I thought about it, she texted me: "I can hear the wind".
Then I was watching Mooji video on youtube in the morning and I was wondering if I should send it to her, in the afternoon she actually send it to me! I watch entire row of shelves full of Osho books in the city and later on that day she asks me what do I think about Osho...
Anything sits in my mind she brings it up.

It is really, really weird and intense. I'm actually pretty overwhelmed.

And about India. When I first felt I should come here when I still has been living in Scotland I have started seeing 33's just about everywhere. Then on the way to airport - I was hitchhiking - there were 33's literally everywhere. Even road to the airport was 33, gate I was using to enter the connection airport was 33, number next to my visa number is 33...like, literally.

And to sum it up...

hehe.jpg

She has just sent me a picture of napkins stand with spiral shape inside of it.

Wouldn't be anything special about it, if not the fact that I have seen similar yesterday and thought to send it to her but never made a picture...

9_9

Edited by wesyasz

So I've spent a month on Satsang with Mooji in Rishikesh.

One day there was girl who clearly attacked him, saying he doesn't want anyone to wake up and claimed she is awakened. Despite all this story and what is true or what is not, I thought she made an interesting point and I've said to my friend that I would like to hear her story to the end.

Next morning I left early for a walk along Ganga in the morning and I've seen her. Just looked at her and apparently made an instant connection as she approached me and said... I will walk for a while with you.

Yesterday I've had a very interesting thing happening.  There are lines before entrance based on lottery so it's fair for people and before I left home I have said to my friend, see you in the first line!

Then once I arrived I was trying to make sense of the lines and feel which one should I go to so it's first one (there was 9 lines). And then I literally felt it. I went to the line and I felt, oh no, this one on the right next to me will be 1st. I just knew. Also I looked at my line and I felt that it is ok as mine will be 2nd, maximally 3rd. 

As the lottery began I just watched as my line gets stone with 2 on it, and the line on the right gets 1. Then I thought that it's weird as I couldn't see my friend in that 1st line, but after a while she passed me as she came late and was at the back of that number 1 line. 

It was amazingly strong intuition... trying to make sense of it now, yet I guess I shouldn't and probably just will stay silent to keep mind away from it.

Been a while... 
I've stopped writing all of that. It's been too much.

But why not come back into it these days :).

I have been just reading blog of one of my friends I met in the winter. She has been describing her oobe, LD and dreams in general. I became very fascinated with dreams and deja vu recently. Particularly I would like to go back into exploring dreams deeper. But I have a real trouble remembering dreams. Then my hands switched facebook on and right first thing on the page have been saying;

Hi guys, what can I do to avoid forgetting my dreams once I wake up.

All this "thoughts to reality" pattern has became so ordinary with all it's extraordinarness ^_^ that I am off for the next step about what is this pointing to exactly and where is it going to take me. Including appearance of it itself.

So I have been explaining my friend yesterday about how amazingly perilla leaves are and taste. This morning I went for a walk to the shop in the morning on on the way I have seen such a beautiful plant growing on somebodys garden that I even took a picture, just for pure beauty of it. Then once I cam back home I looked at this picture again and I was like... wait a minute. Doesn't it actually look like.... Perilla?!
So I thought... let's google it. And I found it, obviously, as perilla on the picture with all-following-me spirals and a sign - dreamstime 9_9
Both pics attached with this post :)

IMG_20200424_071456.jpg

dreamstime.jpg

So two days ago, two of my good friends but who are not related and don't know each other have texted me on messenger.
Both of them. And within ten seconds.
One of them asked me for help with finding some ebook and the other one has been recommending me and offering ebook to send me!
Guess this...
They both have been talking about the same book O.o
It's been Joseph Campbell "The hero with a Thousand faces"

And yesterday one of my other friends has told me that she had a dream at night about the boat with the house on it.
And today my best friend has told me about her big dream and about the fact that she might try to fulfill it, which is buying and living on the boat.

Edited by wesyasz

Reading about teaching English while doing my ESL course.

hej.jpg

And today I have lost a bit track of my thoughts when I was doing breakfast and it flu far away to the other continent and for no reason I was thinking about couple of my friends which I haven't spoke to for a long, long time. Then I turned on my instagram, and she have posted a comment underneath one of my pictures 10 minutes earlier. Apparently connection has been established =)