Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grateful Dead

Waking up at 3am every Night

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am not quite sure if this is the right place to post this.

I can't remember when it started, but for a very long time now I wake up every Night at almost exactly 3am.

Around 23:00 - 24:00, I go to bed and then really stand up at about 7-8am. At that point I can't sleep any longer but I dont feel as fit as when I wake up at 3am in the Night.

Could it be that I only need to sleep until 3am? That would only be 4 hours and it seems somehow wrong to me.

While writing I realized the best way will be to just try it out xD and I am gonna do that but still maybe someone here knows more.

That happens to me sometimes too. Is your room cold enough? Are you eating or drinking too close to when you lay down to sleep? For me I find that if I have my room cooler, I am less likely to wake up. 

My guess is you probably need more than 4 hours of sleep. It sounds like it could be sleep disturbances. 

Yeah I already worked on all the common things.

I eat no more 3 hours before I sleep and drink maybe 2 hours, also I eat healthy.

Before I go to sleep I let the whole room fill with fresh air and turn off the heating

Do you (or have you in the past) have any issue with any of the following organs? 

• Liver (past hepatitis, cirhosis, gal bladder problems, hromonal, other)
  • lungs (asthma, bronchitis, past pneumonia, other...)
  • small intestine (sibo, IBS, IBD, other..)
  • bladder (frequent cystitis, other )

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 10.10.2019 at 11:06 AM, Michael569 said:

Do you (or have you in the past) have any issue with any of the following organs?

No, I never really had any health issues.

23 hours ago, okulele said:

chinese-body-clock.jpg

That's the time for lungs detox. Just saying.

thanks, it kind of make sense to me. I stopped smoking tabacco two years ago but still smoke weed, gonna stop that for a  while and see what happens.

Edited by acidgoofy