Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PenguinPablo

Im starting to notice that all feelings are made of the same energetic substance

4 posts in this topic

Its like I feel stuff somatically and then mind decides good or bad habitually. Most of my life it's been interpreted as bad: sadness, fear, anger. However, Ive caught myself and thought how would it feel if I was happy or excited instead? I csme to the conclusion that it would be experienced nearly the same way, just my mind habitually wants to interpret my experience negatively. Has anyone dealt with this?

@PenguinPablo seems like you'r consciousness is rising just bring more and more awarness to your thoughts dont juge just be one with that awarness in wich feelings, thoughts come and go just stay detached

@PenguinPablo Yes, it's a theme always coming back for me. This is a great starting point for inquiring even deeper. At one point, you see that everything - your thoghts, your visual perception, your aural perception, your body sensations etc. - all you're experiencing is basically the same. Without interpreting it's just "  " (THIS). That's where it also gets really practical because you see that suffering during one experience and not during another is a blindness to that fact.