JayFueel

My most profound experience (DXM & Cannabis)

13 posts in this topic

Last night I took 600 mg of DXM and combined it with cannabis. I had an experience that was more profound than the experiences I've had through Shrooms and LSD. Essentially, I became completely conscious that each moment is eternal. This experience utterly shocked the shit out of me. It was so profound yet so alien that I thought I had become completely insane. Perhaps it was all just delusion; however, in that precise moment there was absolutely no distinguishing between real and unreal. 

Edited by JayFueel

How you feeling the day after that dose of DXM?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

It was no delusion. That was Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, JayFueel said:

DXM

Is this a psychedelic?

@Peo It's a dissociative; however, when I combined it with Cannabis I had the deepest "psychedelic" experience of my life.

Edited by JayFueel

@Leo Gura Two days later I feel my mind rationalizing the experience; however, deep down I know it was no ordinary experience.

@JayFueel Thats interesting I've always heard of DXM being risky and making you feel like crap the next day/can cause brain lesions. Its always intrigued me though since its so accessible to get.

Few Qs if one wanted to re-create this trip: Was it the pure DXM cough suppressant pills you would buy at the store? And was this edible or smoked cannabis? Which substance was consumed first?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise

1. I bought cough suppressant pills with DXM as the only active ingredient.

2. This was smoked cannabis. I didn't consume any cannabis a month prior to the trip which made it exponentially more intense for obvious reasons.

3. I took DXM first. I smoked when I felt the peak starting to begin (about 2.5 hours in).

I've found that people have totally polarizing views on DXM. They tend to either despise it or absolutely adore the experience to the point where it can be dangerously addicting. For me, lower doses (300 mg) always leave me wanting more; however, this previous trip was so powerful that I don't think i'll be trying to recreate that experience anytime soon. I think the reason most people are put off by DXM is that the come-up is pretty miserable. On high doses, I get flu like symptoms and get nausea to the point where I may need to throw up. I found that chewing on ginger throughout the come-up and taking a Benadryl 30 minutes in can reduce these effects. That being said, these effects tend to diminish regardless Just before the peak.

As for long-term side-effects, i'm not an expert by any means but through research I've discovered that it is relatively safe when done with at least a 3 week break in between doses.

Edited by JayFueel

Many here are not aware of the magic NMDA receptor antagonists can produce; they synergize wonderfully with cannabis and even better with vaporized DMT.

DXM is an interesting one; people using it should always start with a low dose as many people lack the enzyme which breaks it down hence the need for a test dose. 10mg/kg of DXM Hbr is plenty to reveal its full effects. OP raves about the experience- understandably, and Leo states it is Truth. Many have been psychologically knocked off -kilter by this class of drug so be cautious in ascribing anything too unquestionable to the experience.

Look up DXM plateaus before dabbling with it.

3 hours ago, Corpus said:

Many here are not aware of the magic NMDA receptor antagonists can produce; they synergize wonderfully with cannabis and even better with vaporized DMT.

DXM is an interesting one; people using it should always start with a low dose as many people lack the enzyme which breaks it down hence the need for a test dose. 10mg/kg of DXM Hbr is plenty to reveal its full effects. OP raves about the experience- understandably, and Leo states it is Truth. Many have been psychologically knocked off -kilter by this class of drug so be cautious in ascribing anything too unquestionable to the experience.

Look up DXM plateaus before dabbling with it.

So 10mg per kg of body weight? So I weigh 92kg meaning I need 920mg? Seems like a brain lesion lol

I believe the first plateau is only around 100mg is it not?

Stick to classic psychedelics rather than some cough syrup shit.

This site is not for promoting use of unhealthy substances.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.