Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin Skworc

Spiral Dynamics live event in London

8 posts in this topic

Hey folks, there's a Spiral Dynamics live event happening soon in London from 5-7 November organised by NVC Consulting (https://spiraldynamics.org). Is anyone going/planning to go? I'm surprised to see it's only £197 for a three-day event. Has anyone been to one of these? I'm wondering what's the structure might be

Here's the link I got in the newsletter if anyone wants to check: https://spiraldynamics.clickfunnels.com/london-sales-page?inf_contact_key=141590af423d60ec093727d353767e04680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1

That's a good price for 3 full days.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Martin Skworc 

i think if you commit to understanding spiral dynamics you wouldn't really need to go to one of those events. but the thing is paying for one of those events creates commitment like you've never known before, unless you've purchased a personal development product in the past. Thought reading the spiral dynamics book, watching leos SD videos, and studying spiral dynamics business applications. you can virtually know everything that they are going to teach you at one of those events. 

Interesting, thank you for sharing ! 

It does seem to be taught from an orange perspective aimed at achieving KPI and (indirectly) manipulating people by exploiting their Spiral stage... which may skew the whole point of this. 

Craps like this usually sends acid up my throat but I might be misjudging the whole thing: 
"Corporate leaders, their teams, executive coaches and organizations around the world are able to more easily become change ready, reaching their KPIs, get promoted, and having their teams and clients firing on all cylinders. Natasha helps you get to the heart of what stands in the way of evolving and accomplishing organizational and professional outcomes. "

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

25 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Craps like this usually sends acid up my throat but I might be misjudging the whole thing: 
"Corporate leaders, their teams, executive coaches and organizations around the world are able to more easily become change ready, reaching their KPIs, get promoted, and having their teams and clients firing on all cylinders. Natasha helps you get to the heart of what stands in the way of evolving and accomplishing organizational and professional outcomes. "

That's probably just the sales pitch to get people interested.

If you teach Spiral Dynamics purely as theory, no one will buy a ticket. People want tangible results.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's probably just the sales pitch to get people interested.

If you teach Spiral Dynamics purely as theory, no one will buy a ticket. People want tangible results.

Get them oranges inspired by adding few studies and monetary benefits ^_^. Nobody has time for some hippie-as gay spirituality. 

But yeah, you are right. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

could be interesting cause NVC was set up by Chris Cowan who worked extensively with Graves which resulted in our cherished Spiral Dynamics book so I'm far from looking at this as merely orange incentive. It seems to be aimed at orange stage, yes, but lots of yellow remarks about flexibility and systemic leadership.

shall report back if I go..;)

If anyone does go to it, please do write about it if you want to 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.