Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

Realising that THE BRAIN controls the world

4 posts in this topic

So let me bring you some background. I've done some LSD trips also had done a lot pf weed habitually and ecstasy pils plus MDMA. All of these drugs could have done some inpact on my consciousness and beliefs. After doing these drugs for a while I came to the bottom in my life.

I fell literrally, had to come back to my home country from England when my Mom and Dad picked me up from there. While I was high On acid I told them that I'm using it. It was a rough conversation.

Back in my home country I smoked weed a couple of times did LSD and ectasy once after those trips I became crazy. My mind was creating all of these insights and conceptions so frequently that I couldn't even work or do any house chores. I was only laying there, talking to myself all the time, ofcourse with some movement in the house which was out of ordinary.

It was like moving with people across the world talking to them through my mind, controlling them etc.

when I created the concept of THE BRAIN which is basically a cult. I went on talking and talking I geard so many voices, I "spoke" with Trump with Leo with Putin with my parents, relatives, all of which were imaginery. I experienced these clicks in my brain the rewiring a lot of it which still happens to this day. 

I had insights that Actualized.org is Iluminati and I had to battle with it, I was battling for the ownership of the world I was battling against all of the world to be on top if the hierarchy, I moved there so fast day by day and became the leader of The Brain with 6 other guides that helped me, I was the Ultimate leader in my mind, so everyone had to obey me. And the way they did is by thinking, I controlled their mind by using my own mind. 

It's been awhile since I had any insights regarding The Brain and I kinda miss it. 

The question is 

How all of this is related to Reality? 

Why did I get these experiences? 

Ofcourse I could speculate that it is all Real and I can control others with my mind and I'm on top of the hierarchy of all humans, but it's seems very off putting.

It's very simple:

You imagine absolutely EVERYTHING.

Because you are God. You even imagine that you are not God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You even imagine that you are not God.

For the sake of balance: You even imagine that you are God.

The caveat of course being that divine imagination is also Absolute Truth.

All stories and explanations are false.