brugluiz

Thoughts on Julien Blanc

6 posts in this topic

Hi, guys! I'm wondering here which are your thoughts on Julien Blanc. I don't ask about his PUA background, but about his trauma releasing program, Transformation Mastery.

I participated in his 7 days challenges, which was kind of great. I had to exchange a toothpick at the streets for anything else and I got a BIC pen (one of his challenges was too douchy though). But some coaches who follow Julien came talk to me via Facebook and I think some of them gaslit me severily.

Also, I participated in Transformation Mastery Academy for one month, but I didn't find it so supportive.

I don't know what to think about Julien because sometimes he seems kind, supportive and full of great ideas, but then he comes with some repressive arguments and people who follow him seem to be a lot of guys with narcissistic problems (maybe I have some narcissistic problems, but I want to work on it).

I find his pranic breathing useful though, but maybe there are better breathing exercises (anyway, his breathing technique is easy to do and it helps to emerge some feelings and emotions). His idea about triggering to release is good too.

I would be glad if you can share your thoughts on this matter :)

I don't really have an opinion, only a theory what has happened to him, and why he now teaches on "a higher level" then before the scandal;

See 9.42 in this video

I found some of his teachings valuable in my early stages of actualization. Like dropping roles and letting go of feelings. But the last (two) year(s) of his teachings, he is sharing the same thing over and over again. There isn't any new insights or expansion of this ideas. So based on his videos I wasn't inspired to participate in his Transformation Mastery Course.

So I watched quit a lot of videos from tyler and julian.

Aaaand I am not to sure about them either^^. 

I think they are fine. I enjoy how they transitioned from Pick up to more Spiritual, self-development concepts. 

I think tyler is a really good speaker. Some of his speeches are just so intense and raw.  And he is a pursuer of mastery. He has a really good understanding of human psychology, which I learned a lot from. 

Buuut the fame, the money, his business, LA, the sex and the travel lifestyle corrupted them a little bit. They are biased towards that lifestyle. 

Edited by Philipp

I attended Julien's tansformation mastery program ins Amsterdam. I would actually really recommend it. And regardless: What's a better way to find out how it is unless you try it?

Yeah it's a lot of money, but I found it to be quite valuable, actually. Not everything though, but some elements of it were very powerful; it doesn't need to be perfect in its entirety for it to be worth. 

I am using a new account named "Nightwise". In in fact intend to stop using this account from now on and use that account instead. So I am not planning on using these two account interchangeably or intermittently. Only "Nightwise" from now on. I am doing so merely because I like the username much more. For some reason, that feels to be important to me. 

I think some of his frameworks would be useful for developing a helpful ability to shift perspective in different situations.

From his tone and facial expressions, I read that he's quite angry inside and that to some extent, that anger is fuelling his productivity in a way that he's not fully aware of.

This is just my personal impression.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 13/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, Dan502 said:

I think some of his frameworks would be useful for developing a helpful ability to shift perspective in different situations.

From his tone and facial expressions, I read that he's quite angry inside and that to some extent, that anger is fuelling his productivity in a way that he's not fully aware of.

This is just my personal impression.

How can you read his facial expressions? Just watched Jordan Peterson muted and noticed he has a lot of anger. But is there a technique or psychological study to understand these body languages.

By the way, he may have some angry due to his media scandal.

@Skanzi it's really good to know your perspective. Julien's breathing exercise really help me.

Edited by brugluiz