Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kushblow

A few questions about god (or me)

20 posts in this topic

So can I (as god) re incarnate as someone else in like the past or future? And am I really the only person who exists just imagining all this shit but at the same time we are the same people or something? I need someone to explain how all this works. If I’m the only one who exists then who am I to you guys?

@Kushblow You are asking many deep questions in rapid succession without realizing it.
Questions such as "what is a person?", "what is God?", "what is the relationship between the person and God?", and "what is existence?". 

There are many persons, but God is neither one, nor many.
God is absolute. God is God. it is a completely different category.
Every single person that has ever existed, existed "through" God.
At the bottom, of everything - you are that, regardless of whether you are aware of it or not.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki No no that doesn’t answer my question about like incarnation and stuff. I am god right? So when I die, I should have the freedom to incarnate as someone I’m the past or future or what? And if everyone else is god too, and I am god, what even are other people?

3 minutes ago, Kushblow said:

I am god right? So when I die, I should have the freedom to incarnate as someone I’m the past or future or what?

Freedom is correlated with selflessness. If you have the freedom to incarnate as someone in the past, the will to do so is not arbitrary.
What most people call freedom is "I can choose this or that, or whatever else comes up my mind". After you're dead, the mind of the person (that you are currently reasoning with) will be gone.

7 minutes ago, Kushblow said:

And if everyone else is god too, and I am god, what even are other people?

That is 'what is a person?' question. You can spend years contemplating it and no explanation will do it justice.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Kushblow consider this.

kushblow is the character being played by God

God can play an infinite amount of characters

so after kushblow dies - the movie and life ends of kushblow. that's it. done.

but for the actor, God, the next movie where he plays another character begins

GOD incarnates into an infinite number of forms eternally

kushblow is only a candle flame... it will be gone with a blow

and you are very much asking the question as kushblow. kushblow thinks he is God... that's not the message. kushblow can said to be part of God. but is NOT God himself.

when the GOD in you recognizes itself, this question of yours will disappear.

don't try to Play God. You cannot :D 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

So, when I die, will god be able to go back in time or even future and incarnate as literally whatever it wants? Did I as god chose to literally incarnate as myself? How does this work?

@Kushblow do whatever feels good, follow your passion, follow your heart

you have always been playing your role without anyone telling what to play. so, just go with the flow.

accept what happens, learn from it what you can and then move-on. do not be attached to your goals, but always play to win. if you lose, know that it is only a game.

Love Is The Answer

Just now, Kushblow said:

So, when I die, will god be able to go back in time or even future and incarnate as literally whatever it wants? Did I as god chose to literally incarnate as myself? How does this work?

the answer to that cannot be understood in words/concepts. why?

because words/concepts are finite. the mechanism / process of God's creation is infinitely complex... far too great for our finite human mind to grasp. 

so, in other words, what you're asking for here, does not have an answer which can be contained with words. another way to get this is to consider what you're asking here is like if you were asking how an apple tastes... words cannot describe you the taste. 

the taste is tasted

the fragrance is smelled

the sound is heard

tasted, smelled, heard - this is knowledge which is not contained in words.

so it is kind of like that.

if your HOW questions still continue after this, that is simply your curiosity of wanting to know... like a child-like innocence. but if you simply read what i have written above, you can see that what you're asking is truly not answerable in words/concepts. 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHeiyeah I guess. But literally our purpose as human beings is to realize this and I feel like I want to awaken to something I just want my inner state of being to change like crazy I feel too dis engaged from life and people 

@Kushblow yes. certainly, you can realize it... beyond concepts/ideas... but directly, yes.

start a meditation practice!!!
slow down your thinking mind, practice mindfulness - being in the moment, that is, not following your thought stories.

but meditation is the key!

isn't it? @zeroISinfinity:)

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei I used to have good meditation habits a while ago but I would fall off track then start again and fall off track again and now I just haven’t been doing it idk why but I find it really hard to sit still it’s crazy 

@Kushblow yes. certainly not easy. like forming a new habit... breaking the previous one. etc

meditation is one way to keep off the thoughts. if you've got a hobby, something practical, or something you love doing... try to do more of that instead of thinking about all these concepts. the concepts are good to learn... but they must be dropped at one time...

like if you want to be a chef, you can read and know many recipes, no end to it!

but to actually become a master chef, you gotta start cooking! practical!

so form one of these habits which break your current day to day routine, where your mind is still and you're totally involved with what you're doing... or simply, at rest

you're trying to scale up a mountain, yes, it won't be easy, but at the end, the view is worth the climb

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei So I just sit there in a chair? Should I be doing anything? Letting go of something or what?

Edited by Kushblow

@SoonHei I know I’ve seen all the vids but like it’s so hard to sit still when all you wanna do is interact and be engaged in something or connecting with someone but I don’t have the ability to do the things I wanna do it feels as though I’m too much of a pussy and I don’t know what to do about it so when I mediate my though process is usually something like that and I just get mad and stop and go on to do whatever I want 

@Kushblow indeed. it is difficult. change is very much resisted. nobody wants to change. once we settle, that seems good for us... but it won't last

often unhealthy behaviors and habits can have grave consequences in the long run. 

like having found a comfortable seat on the train of life and then you see the bridge ahead is broken and the train is headed towards a fall down the pit... you gotta get up out of this comfy chair and move out and crawl or jump out of the train... 

but it is good. you know where you stand and you've got the desire for change. u gotta keep going at it. like trying to lose weight or heck, trying to hit the gym to gain weight/mass... or stopping yourself from eating junk food. it is difficult, but you become smart about it and push thru it. once you have shifted to the new plane, then that will be ur new normal.. that will be the new comfort zone..

keep in mind, never settle :) so keep on improving as you see fit

and about sitting down. start small then work your way up. 5 minutes meditation then work up from there. 5 mins / day - without skipping. if that's too much. try 1 min... or 2 min....

if it is hard, that just means you're trying to lift more than you can curl. lower the weight/duration. 

and if you have seen all his videos, know that you're the watcher of the thoughts... dont take them personally, observe them, and allow it to pass (with practice of course - which you will build from that incremental duration meditation)

gotta start somewhere, take that first step

Love Is The Answer

@Kushblow means absolutely nothing inherintly.

It is absolutely meaningless.

But that's great! It can mean whatsoever you want it to mean. You create your own meaning/Beliefs 

Hopefully not a recurring dream...

Love Is The Answer

@tsuki

On 10/2/2019 at 10:22 AM, tsuki said:

Freedom is correlated with selflessness. If you have the freedom to incarnate as someone in the past, the will to do so is not arbitrary.
What most people call freedom is "I can choose this or that, or whatever else comes up my mind". After you're dead, the mind of the person (that you are currently reasoning with) will be gone.

That is 'what is a person?' question. You can spend years contemplating it and no explanation will do it justice.

What do you mean by no explanation will do it justice?