Zigzag Idiot

Psychonauts of all kinds

7 posts in this topic

Objectives

PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the emerging field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner. Our primary motivations include:

documenting all aspects of psychonautics (including practices such as meditation, lucid dreaming, psychoactive substance use, sensory deprivation, ritual, etc.) from an evidence-based, scientific perspective.

providing accessible education, encouraging safe practices, and reforming cultural taboos around the responsible use of psychoactive substances drawing from both expert and crowd-sourced information.

promoting a culture of individual freedom and responsibility by providing open access to the knowledge needed to make informed choices regarding one's body and mind.

https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I give a shout out to my man Hamilton Morris he gives a very based and scientific view on psychedelics and drugs in general also I highly recomend anyone who is interested in drugs to watch his documentary series Hamiltons pharmacopeia or his interviews on the JRE.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Alex said:

Stan Grof is also an top notch Ressource for anyone interested in altered states. His life's work (the way of the Psychonaute)can now be purchased in an condensed volume.

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B07TBPZFT1

Face palm ? I overlooked your mention here of Grof's - The Way of the Psychonaut.

Got the 2 volume set in the mail last week. Looks really rich,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn